BULLY FISH! What fish should you stay away from?

Do you have any "bully fish" in your tank?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 259 61.4%
  • NO bullies just misunderstood...

Votes: 137 32.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 26 6.2%

• Total voters

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damsels are demonic

ZomboMeme 27092020171309.jpg

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow eyed kole tang. It will chase the others, if they run, sometimes. Its more of a game. If they dont run ( pajammas will not run) then it will not chase. Its not a daily occurrence or feeding behavior.

Crashnt24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a couple in my day.

Niger Trigger
Female percula clown
Neon Dottyback
Engineer goby (ate several fish and shrimp)
Foxface Rabbitfish. (My first one was a great fish, my new one bullies my blue spot Jawfish constantly)

terraincognita

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive intentionally stayed away from Royal Gramma's as I know every now and then they suddenly think they're the biggest fish in the tank. I know they're a popular Nano fish and I've been a Nano enthusiast for a long time. But never, ever, and probably never will, have one haha.

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God my molly killer blenny... took care of my aptasia but it’s stressing my baby flurry clown to death. Knocks over coral trying to grab food and generally lurks around. I’ll catch him one day... I love that he ate my aptasia but bullying my baby clown is my breaking point. Might trade him in for a filefish

Michael Curtis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emperor angel ( juvinal) complete ***** to another fish will be rehoming him soon if don't stop

Picks on every fish in the tank and my anemone when its trying to eat

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God my molly killer blenny... took care of my aptasia but it’s stressing my baby flurry clown to death. Knocks over coral trying to grab food and generally lurks around. I’ll catch him one day... I love that he ate my aptasia but bullying my baby clown is my breaking point. Might trade him in for a filefish
Aw snow flurries are so innocent and cute. I hope you get the bully out! Disregard the nuisance algae, this tank is a baby.

201128F6-25F3-403C-8A5E-11D72DDD34A6.jpeg

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Frostbite Clown is a huge PITA right now. Got it and a orange storm at same time. Storm was much smaller and the frostbite killed it. Got a DaVinci and its the calmest most peaceful clown and it just wants to be friends but the frostbite keeps going at him. Have the frostbite separated for now but may end up having to rehome if it doesnt get better.

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Royal Grammas. My royal gramma is bullying my clowns and my shrimp. Specifically my fire, cleaner, and Ocellaris clowns. But he only does it to my female clown, he tried to bite her but she just launches her tail or her head straight at him. it’s kind of scary. And he snips the antenna s off my shrimps. But doesn’t do a thing to my baby mandarin the size of a cerith snail

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back