Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atlantik V4 Gen 2 Reef Aquarium LED lighting

Reef Aquarium LED lighting for Optimal Coral Growth and Color

Be connected anywhere you go!

The Atlantik V4 Gen 2 technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available - Internet of Things or IoT.

LED Aquarium lighting Orphek Atlantik38.jpg

So what is New in the Atlantik V4 Gen 2?
For the company’s 10th year celebration we decided to rebuild the Atlantik series from scratch while keeping the same overall look, same spectrum, and same power.Read more: Orphek Atlantik V4 Generation 2

Why the New ATLANTIK V4 Gen2 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
  • 14 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
  • Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
  • Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
  • Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
  • Provides IoT technology & Free apps available
  • Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
  • Provides the best PAR/PUR per watt;
  • Highest Spectrum output
  • Highest efficiency power supply.

LEDS

Atlantik V4 Gen 2 LEDs spectrum for Optimal Coral Growth Color Pop & Health.

• New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
  • New 14 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
  • First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
  • New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
  • Four separate control and programming channels.
What else Orphek Atlantik V4 G2 is offering?

• A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
  • A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
  • A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
  • A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
  • A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.

FEATURES

PROGRAM/CONTROL/MONITORING (IoT) Connectivity & Monitoring

• Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
  • Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
  • Compatible with IOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
  • Free apps available
  • Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
  • Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
  • Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
  • Sunrise / Sunset Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
  • Strong clouds / soft clouds
  • Demo Mode Color Change (Jellyfish Mode)

Orphek-Aquarium-LED-Lighting-Reef-Atlantik-V4-light-on-channel-1234-DSC_4304-e1492160688564.jpg

In our product page you will be able to see PAR testings, LED Ratio maps, reviews, photos, videos and all about our infrared 850nm and UV 380nm unique Orphek spectrum! JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!

Orphek Atlantik V4 GEN 2 product page

How can I Order ?
Get a free consultancy from our sales representative near your location
Email us to [email protected]
or fill the contact form here: https://orphek.com/contacts/

We would like the opportunity to invite you all to follow us in Instagram and join our facebook group by clicking in the links below!

orphek.led

orphek facebook group

Orphek is constantly offering promotions, gifts and many benefits for its followers and members! COME JOIN US! IT IS SUPER FUN!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the v4 gen 1 upgradable to the gen 2?
Hi Wrasse-Cal
yes , you just need to change the Gateway to the new gateway 2 and the wireless module and install the new app.
there is many benefits of the gateway 2 over the one . one of them is that the Gateway 2 can connect to your router via wireless so if your router is in other room the Gateway 2 can connect it wireless.

here is a video a good video also explain about

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
COUNTDOWN: From Saturday, 10th through Friday 30th, Orphek is helping make Christmas happier for you with excellent discounts.
[/SIZE]
THIS IS NOW GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE YOUR LIGHTS & TANK!

SO WHAT ARE THE DEALS THIS YEAR?

Orphek-Aquarium-LED-Lighting-Reef-Atlantik-V4-light-on-channel-1234-DSC_4304-e1492160688564.jpg

Orphek-Aquarium-LED-Lighting-Atlantik-Compact-V4-light-on-channel-1-234-e1507734195798.jpg

Aquarium-LED-lighting-Orphek-OR-120cmjpg.jpg

Orphek-Gateway-Gen2.png

Orphek-aquarium-lighting-Mounting-Kits_2128-1-1600x1060.jpg

ARE YOU READY TO ORDER? NEED MORE DETAILS?

Does these prices include shipping?
Yes – Free shipping worldwide express door to door

Do you except PayPal or Credit Card?
Yes – we will send you a PayPal invoice and you can pay with your PayPal account or credit card.

How can I Order Orphek LED lights ?

1. E-mail us and get a free consultancy from our sales representative near your location.
  2. we will send you a PayPal invoice and you can pay with your PayPal account or credit card.
  3. Free shipping -With our Door to Door worldwide Express Delivery, your Orphek solution(s) will arrive any place in the world!
E-mail us to [email protected] or fill this quick form (all fields required) and will contact you as soon as possible.
https://orphek.com/where-to-buy-orphek-led-lighting/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi William Black Friday finished last year .

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First... that ^ was a really bad reply... maybe he didn't see the date of your post.

The most disturbing issue for me is the warranty. You, only stand behind the product for 1 year. Hmmmm, So if I spent $3200 (sale price) with you... I'm only a valued customer for as long as your research shows your product can reliably function? Is that... customer service? I've read reviews lately that even in the 1 year you're not honoring the warranty... don't know all the facts, but considering the initial offer, it gives credibility to the post.

If the argument for your LED lighting is lower power consumption and longer life, then why wouldn't the warranty cover the amount of time you're claiming the light would pay for itself vs. buying replacement bulbs (MH) and electrical cost (averages). Otherwise what's point... I don't disco my reef. The hype over control when you're not supposed to keep changing settings vs. a plug and play bulb... doesn't compute for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First... that ^ was a really crap reply... maybe he didn't see the date of your post.

The most disturbing issue for me is the warranty. You, only stand behind the product for 1 year. Hmmmm, So if I spent $3200 (sale price) with you... I'm only a valued customer for as long as your research shows your product can reliably function? Is that... customer service? I've read reviews lately that even in the 1 year you're not honoring the warranty... don't know all the facts, but considering the initial offer, it gives credibility to the post.

If the argument for your LED lighting is lower power consumption and longer life, then why wouldn't the warranty cover the amount of time you're claiming the light would pay for itself vs. buying replacement bulbs (MH) and electrical cost (averages). Otherwise what's point... I don't disco my reef. The hype over control when you're not supposed to keep changing settings vs. a plug and play bulb... doesn't compute for me.
Wow, that was a jerk response. Their reply was standard and not crap at all. Just letting them know it was a black friday sale. They are also foreign so sometimes they don't have perfect polite english. Second, ALL THE MAIN LED MANUFACTURERS HAVE A 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Ecotech, Kessil, AI. So what is your point to all this? This is just bashing Orphek for the things that are common with ALL LED manufacturers and aren't even issues.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IME the warranty and support has been top notch. Ordered a Gen 2 chip to upgrade my 1st fixture and there was an issue with it. They sent me a replacement within 24 hours. Then when I had a problem with the fixture after installing the 2nd chip they worked with me almost around the clock from 2 continents over a weekend to get me working as it should. Why bash a company it sounds like you have never even worked with?

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me where "I'm bashing" I don't agree with 1 year limited warranties... for any manufacturer who charge's 3x the build costs. I appreciate capitalism. Not greed.

I'm not guessing. I get that you don't understand where I'm coming from because you don't see cost analysis. I've been in electronic manufacturing for 3 decades. Warranties are offered based on testing research done to determine how long a product should last, as to not cost additional financial obligations after manufacturing. Defects happen... customers support would be allowing warranty repairs after the assumed reliability of a product has run its course... this is ALL these LED manufacturers. What I specifically directed at Orphek is... It would be nice if the company that charged more than anyone else would go beyond the typical obligation. Regardless of whether anyone agrees or not. It's not bashing, because I mention and disagree with the company policies and state what we really get as a buyer. Upgrading a module, is far different than replacing a light. If I was making an investment to buy 4 lights, for $4000 I want more from a warranty they'll almost never have to deal with. If it's a 10 year light why should I have to be worried that after 1 year I'm on my own if the light fails. Testing shows its a great light, the warranty shows they have little faith in long term reliability. Just because 1 year is the standard doesn't mean consumers should accept it because everyone else is the same...

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me where "I'm bashing" I don't agree with 1 year limited warranties... for any manufacturer who charge's 3x the build costs. I appreciate capitalism. Not greed.

I'm not guessing. I get that you don't understand where I'm coming from because you don't see cost analysis. I've been in electronic manufacturing for 3 decades. Warranties are offered based on testing research done to determine how long a product should last, as to not cost additional financial obligations after manufacturing. Defects happen... customers support would be allowing warranty repairs after the assumed reliability of a product has run its course... this is ALL these LED manufacturers. What I specifically directed at Orphek is... It would be nice if the company that charged more than anyone else would go beyond the typical obligation. Regardless of whether anyone agrees or not. It's not bashing, because I mention and disagree with the company policies and state what we really get as a buyer. Upgrading a module, is far different than replacing a light. If I was making an investment to buy 4 lights, for $4000 I want more from a warranty they'll almost never have to deal with. If it's a 10 year light why should I have to be worried that after 1 year I'm on my own if the light fails. Testing shows its a great light, the warranty shows they have little faith in long term reliability. Just because 1 year is the standard doesn't mean consumers should accept it because everyone else is the same...

While I think Orpheks response is probably more of a language barrier more than anything else, I'd have to agree with you on this. If Abyzz offered only a 1 year warranty (because everyone else does it) I'd be willing to bet everyone else would be questioning them on it. For me, one Orphek comes to $1750, not including the gateway, which IMO shouldn't exist at this price point. So a 1 year warranty is comical, I mean, atleast double it to two years and set yourself apart from everything else. @Scurvy that is awesome that there customer service seems to have gone above and beyond in your case and it at least shows that they stand by there product and there customers :)

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing shows its a great light, the warranty shows they have little faith in long term reliability. Just because 1 year is the standard doesn't mean consumers should accept it because everyone else is the same...

I don't think the warranty shows they have little faith in long term reliability at all. It's just matching the industry standard, which you might not agree with - and that is fine, but it's a false equivalency to take that back to a company not having long term faith in reliability. Orphek does not command a premium over the other brands, if anything it can be seen as economical for the power and coverage it provides so it doesn’t make sense to offer 3x the warranty of those brands. Now a company that is priced much higher, the warranty is part of that premium price.

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been in the hobby for about 40 years. Have dealt with almost all of the major manufacturers and suppliers. Owned V'3s and liked them so much I bought v4's. Then had a small problem with the link. Was able to talk to the top 3 people via numerous emails who did everything possible to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. They gave me a free gen 2 module and link. It was the best customer service experience I have had in all of those 40 years in the hobby. This comes from somebody who's frame of reference is running a $140 million retail business.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On initial glance it looks like it could be a language thing and add on how you cannot sense tone in text messages I can see how it could be misconstrued as rude. I emailed this morning and they were on top of things with responses and seemed nice..

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I currently have the hydra 26 that came with my tank do you see the difference in those lights?

Reef Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I currently have the hydra 26 that came with my tank do you see the difference in those lights?

It'll honestly be a night and day difference. From visual point, your tank will appear overall far brighter than the hydras; personally I've seen great growth with these lamps however as I always like to point out, lights alone can't grow everything -- you need proper + stable params as well as good flow as well :) Color wise, absolutely no complaints; everything looks spectacular. Just for example, this millie was completely brown when it came in; after about 4-5 months of cooking under these lights ....

49671289_2459560167614438_2716055494568443904_o.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back