Buy Today! THE NEW Orphek OR 120/ 90 /60 - Bars LED Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek, is the spacing between the screw holes on the led bars the same length as on the Atlantik v4? I want to know if I can mount the led bars on my existing fixture.

img_0222-jpg.643859
Wow very nice clean built . We will need more information please email us to [email protected] and we will work with you on the solution

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek, is the spacing between the screw holes on the led bars the same length as on the Atlantik v4? I want to know if I can mount the led bars on my existing fixture.

img_0222-jpg.643859

Wow! Rimless with low lead glass almost makes it look like your water isn’t there. You must be running carbon too! [emoji6]

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

img_0222-jpg.643859
The mount bracket of the OR bar led can move to the same point of you mount bracket .
It can move all across the bar .
Here an example
318CF660-613D-4457-8F6E-96E2706A55E8.jpeg

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

img_0222-jpg.643859
Please check this video it will help you to understand how the mount part move .

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just used the Kill A Watt. By the way, this was like $30 on Amazon with free shipping I don't know exactly because it was so cheap I didn't really study it. It' a Kill A Watt brand model P3.

Remember, I have two bars, I purchased one in June and one in August. Both are 48" (120cm) one a semi custom Sky Blue and the other standard Sky Blue. So, they both have 36 LEDs at 3 watts each LED. Should pull 108w.

Semi custom Sky blue is registering 122.1-122.7! If you use one of the Kill A Watt, they bounce around a little on the number after the decimal point. I'm sure an electrical engineer could tell us why.
Full Sky Blue was pulling 121.9-122.2!

Not bad in my book!

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooops, my bad, I hit the incorrect button. They're pulling 68.4 and 64.6 Watts. The above was power available at the wall.
Still impressed with these lights for the PAR I got.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70W sounds about right. I don't think any mfg drives LED's at the max rated wattage per chip. They are more efficient if driven below that level.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electrical Parameter

OR120: Input : Voltage:100V-240V AC .

Output : Voltage :36V-65V DC . Current :1A

Power Consumption: 65W+/_5%.

Power Factor >95%

Frequency: 50 to 60Hz.

OR90: Input : Voltage:100V-240V AC .

Output : Voltage :56V-105V DC . Current :500mA

Power Consumption: 45W+/_5%.

Power Factor >95%

OR60: Input : Voltage:100V-240V AC .

Output : Voltage :36V-65V DC . Current :500mA

Power Consumption: 35W+/_5%.

Power Factor >95%

purp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we get an update on the timeline for the longer bars (i.e., 60"). I need to make a buying decision in the next month or two and I'm curious when the 60" bar is slated for release. Thanks.

wangspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Short review. I have the reef daylight, sky blue, and uv bars. In addition to those, I have a custom one as well. The reef daylight is really pink and takes 2-3 sky blue to balance it out, if you like a blue look. The sky blue is a pretty run of the mill royal blue looking bar. It’s a solid supplemental lighting bar, but lacks a broad spectrum. It really needs to be combined with other lighting for good coral health, IMO. The uv bar is nice, but I found that I never wanted it on by itself, and with a sky blue, it didn’t result in even lighting from front to back on my frag tank.

So to combat these issues I decided on my own layout on these very well made

460 - RB (Royal Blue)
410 - UV
460 - RB
490 - Cyan
460 - RB
430 - Violet
460 - RB
410 - UV
460 - RB

Just repeat this pattern as many times as appropriate for the size of the bar. It divides evenly into all the different lengths of bars. This is a broad blue/uv spectrum and is really good as a stand-alone blue bar.

I have a 48” reef daylight available if anyone wants it.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Short review. I have the reef daylight, sky blue, and uv bars. In addition to those, I have a custom one as well. The reef daylight is really pink and takes 2-3 sky blue to balance it out, if you like a blue look. The sky blue is a pretty run of the mill royal blue looking bar. It’s a solid supplemental lighting bar, but lacks a broad spectrum. It really needs to be combined with other lighting for good coral health, IMO. The uv bar is nice, but I found that I never wanted it on by itself, and with a sky blue, it didn’t result in even lighting from front to back on my frag tank.

460 - RB (Royal Blue)
410 - UV
460 - RB
490 - Cyan
460 - RB
430 - Violet
460 - RB
410 - UV
460 - RB

Just repeat this pattern as many times as appropriate for the size of the bar. It divides evenly into all the different lengths of bars. This is a broad blue/uv spectrum and is really good as a stand-alone blue bar.

Thanks for this write-up. I’m waiting for the 60” to come out and I hope to do something similar to your recommendation. This will be a supplement to my two V4s. I just want a broader array to eliminate shadows and to front-light my fish.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

460 - RB (Royal Blue)
410 - UV
460 - RB
490 - Cyan
460 - RB
430 - Violet
460 - RB
410 - UV
460 - RB

Hi , mostly we not do that but because you are a great client please email us to [email protected] we will provide you address in USA then you ship the units and get costum units instead the units you not like .

Chaz D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

460 - RB (Royal Blue)
410 - UV
460 - RB
490 - Cyan
460 - RB
430 - Violet
460 - RB
410 - UV
460 - RB

How does this custom bar look when combined with one daylight bar, as opposed to a sky blue?

wangspeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this custom bar look when combined with one daylight bar, as opposed to a sky blue?

It looks very similar, just with a little more UV. I doubt most people could tell the difference between reef daylight + sky blue vs reef daylight + my custom.

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

460 - RB (Royal Blue)
410 - UV
460 - RB
490 - Cyan
460 - RB
430 - Violet
460 - RB
410 - UV
460 - RB

How did you get a custom bar made up ? from orphek ?

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have two exchanges we are selling at a discount if anyone is interested. They will ship from the US. The items available are:

1 x OR120 in Reef Daylight - Price is 140.00 shipped

1 x OR60 in UV/Daylight. This light has some blemish marks on the heat sink but is otherwise undamaged. Price is 100.00 shipped.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you get a custom bar made up ? from orphek ?
Hi Hot2na, that for interest , yes we do costume ratio /spectrum it just cost 5$ extra that all.
all you have to do is send us the ratio map you wish , email us to [email protected]

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back