Buy Today! THE NEW Orphek OR 120/ 90 /60 - Bars LED Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek Hi. I'm thinking about giving these bars a try. What's the price of OR2 48" bar for Cyber Monday?

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Orphek the improvements on the or2 150 sound very impressive, but how much will this impact price? Are you able to give a price estimate? Cheers
This improvements is must there is so many LEDs in line so high current . Also must have a very high quality driver . Yes this will be more price but we will do our best to keep the price as low as possible so it will be I. The line with other models . The numbers of the LEDs there will be same as at Atlantik Compact about 42 so the units must be supper high quality with and stable .

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek Hi. I'm thinking about giving these bars a try. What's the price of OR2 48" bar for Cyber Monday?
You have to emails us because we have some discount and more discount for numbers of units and version type . So email us please and one of our sales representative will contact you soon .

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to emails us because we have some discount and more discount for numbers of units and version type . So email us please and one of our sales representative will contact you soon .

I've already sent an email

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mtraylor yes the bar on/off you should use a timer, we are working on extra control box that you can add after and it will be controlled by app.

Thanks for quick reply. The control box sounds pretty cool. I will wait on release. Sojnds like thag will be worth it.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for quick reply. The control box sounds pretty cool. I will wait on release. Sojnds like thag will be worth it.
The control box based on the most advanced thechnology at the market Bluetooth mash . So you can control 50 device with one cellphone and not need external router or gateway just connected to the phone . If client want to control the light from any place of the world then thy will have to add an extra gateway. So it take long time because it is new thechnology. Beside we decided to add seasonal and moon cycle. The app is write from scratch and be more friendly user then the old one we have . For example client can set start and end time and then thy light will do curve like the sun . We put lots of effort . Beside we design extra parts to help mount few OR2 all together .

EDF843FE-E0D5-4141-B622-51E7CBFA152C.jpeg

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Orphek with the new upgrades to the or150 will you still be able to do custom combinations?
Hi Jase yes . But I not recommend only if it must .
It take longer time , and solder by hand. Other units solder by machine .

scrapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi the control box is very small one that will be contact btw the driver ( power supply) and the unit at the connector point. The power will come from the driver to the the control box and it will Handel the power . So each unit need control box .before we built one control box for 4 units but then also need to change to 320watt menwall driver so it make the solution expensive .

Is there a way to dim it if I run my own meanwell drivers? I have 4 OR2 bars already and they can burn corals since I have corals practically near the top of the water. Powerful lights..

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks forDan for share with use this information.

Orphek team!

Just wanted to write a quick review on my new OR Bars - I’ve had them on the tank for about a week now, and couldn’t be happier with them.
My corals have never popped with such amazing color and brightness the way they do now.
Since putting them on, I’ve immediately noticed improved health in all my coral but most specifically the SPS - so much so that I’ve noticed a significant Alkalinity consumption this week - today, I actually went home from work early to run a separate test from my trident readings to be sure - the readings we accurate and the sps was just beautiful and polyps out basking in the LED spectrum from these Lights!

I recommend these lights to anyone looking for a simple, high quality light and wants to see the coral the buy thrive.

Thank you team Orphek! I’m hooked for life now!!!

- Dan
764A9539-A9C4-4EF0-92B5-606F2324C955.jpeg
1D459494-18BE-4761-9A0D-AD9D586595A8.jpeg
941852EE-A9F4-4D16-B3BD-52792E3028DD.jpeg

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should really update your website to make purchasing an easier process. It took me at least half a dozen emails to finally purchase two or120 lights and three days of going back and forth with one of your sales rep. The first two paypal invoices I recieved were also wrong.

Finally after all of that and actually being able to pay thru PayPal I have recieved no further response with regard to when the lights will actually ship.

I would guess you are losing alot of sales as most people are not going to go thru all of this hassle and overall that was one of the most frustrating buying experiences I have ever dealt with.

I was actually looking forward to purchasing the or150 lights but gave up waiting on them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should really update your website to make purchasing an easier process. It took me at least half a dozen emails to finally purchase two or120 lights and three days of going back and forth with one of your sales rep. The first two paypal invoices I recieved were also wrong.

Finally after all of that and actually being able to pay thru PayPal I have recieved no further response with regard to when the lights will actually ship.

I would guess you are losing alot of sales as most people are not going to go thru all of this hassle and overall that was one of the most frustrating buying experiences I have ever dealt with.

I was actually looking forward to purchasing the or150 lights but gave up waiting on them.

Hi Thank you for the comments. When it come to aquarium with corals we prefer to check with our clients his needs. To buy online is easy but there for online stores that if you prefer this way.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%

Back