Buy Today! THE NEW Orphek OR 120/ 90 /60 - Bars LED Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saintnovakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm about to order my first OR120 from Tommy with free phone lens (I'm speaking it into being here) and realizing that with enough time, patience and customization we could almost mimic a full tank version of the Atlantic V4. Now that would be something. I wonder how many lights the new dimmer will be able to dim at once?

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm about to order my first OR120 from Tommy with free phone lens (I'm speaking it into being here) and realizing that with enough time, patience and customization we could almost mimic a full tank version of the Atlantic V4. Now that would be something. I wonder how many lights the new dimmer will be able to dim at once?
Pretty certain somewhere earlier in this thread Orphek said one dimmer per or2 bar..

TheGulag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to get one of the OR UV 90 bars. Do I see the website correctly that they are not being sold anymore because the OR2 just has a blue plus and no UV. Is that correct?

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to get one of the OR UV 90 bars. Do I see the website correctly that they are not being sold anymore because the OR2 just has a blue plus and no UV. Is that correct?
Hi , yes we can built them it considered as costume ratio .and take more time as we need to solder the LEDs and do test . For more information email us to [email protected]
Now we are doing promotion price and free Lens Kit for cellphone

TheGulag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , yes we can built them it considered as costume ratio .and take more time as we need to solder the LEDs and do test . For more information email us to [email protected]
Now we are doing promotion price and free Lens Kit for cellphone
Sounds good i will get an email sent, thanks.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is pictures of one of our client with Uv/violet
714029D1-C495-4D74-A370-9EBCE164F59A.jpeg

It colored the tank with deep purple
This is same client after add the blue plus
FC426E7F-7E22-427B-A6E4-44BFEC690667.png

Look much better color is also more balanced
And here is the client comment
7FAE4861-E4C5-40A1-A688-CC9A6463AB7D.png

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek are you guys still going to produce the or2 150 and if so roughly how long until production?

A lot of people are interested in this size light but I’m personally wandering if I should start looking for alternatives as I’ve been waiting since March and still don’t know a release time. You guys seem to be avoiding the question too, as you have not answered a new thread asking the same question and have skipped over it a number of times in this thread.

Forgive my impatience, but it’s been a long wait..

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek are you guys still going to produce the or2 150 and if so roughly how long until production?

A lot of people are interested in this size light but I’m personally wandering if I should start looking for alternatives as I’ve been waiting since March and still don’t know a release time. You guys seem to be avoiding the question too, as you have not answered a new thread asking the same question and have skipped over it a number of times in this thread.

Forgive my impatience, but it’s been a long wait..
Hi Jase we are building a stock so should come out next . We did more and more improvements so we want it will be perfect . :) . It worth waiting.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3BC40998-9899-4BB2-84E3-57FE621BC197.jpeg

Last edited:

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what i have read. There is just an on off switch and not dimmable. I just purchased a couple more v4's for my build and my initial thought was to wait on the 150's but after folding through this thread. They have promissed it for a very long time with no results....so while black friday is on im looking for 60 inch backup plans as we speak for my build.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ETA on a 60” led bar?

Thanks.
Hi TX it will take one month , we did some major improvements at the inside also ,change all LEDs to dual chip 5w power by high quality Menwell driver. This light going to be super amazing.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what i have read. There is just an on off switch and not dimmable. I just purchased a couple more v4's for my build and my initial thought was to wait on the 150's but after folding through this thread. They have promissed it for a very long time with no results....so while black friday is on im looking for 60 inch backup plans as we speak for my build.
Mtraylor yes the bar on/off you should use a timer, we are working on extra control box that you can add after and it will be controlled by app.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi the control box is very small one that will be contact btw the driver ( power supply) and the unit at the connector point. The power will come from the driver to the the control box and it will Handel the power . So each unit need control box .before we built one control box for 4 units but then also need to change to 320watt menwall driver so it make the solution expensive .

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back