0   0   0
I love the pods I got from Reef Nutrition! <3

0110181737.jpg

Reefkeeper12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late reply back to the party....So as for my Algae barn order....I have to say that the pods were veryyyyy veryyyyy smalll as you can barely see them in the bag.....The 5280 pods were more visible than the Tisbe pods....how they can actually put a number to the pods your getting is beyond me.....I do have to say that there customer service is top notch....the first bag I ordered came with a leak and mostly dead pods and they quickly sent me a replacement along with a bonus gift of live brine shrimp babies just hatched on the journey through the mail....Overall from a scale of 1-10 I’d rate them a 6.....The customer service really stood out and the pods were mostly alive but they were just so small.... I would have liked to see a little bit more densely packed bags...here are the pics
6922c098f56f9317bdd2b4da8d37fc4c.jpg
3ec29f41edc2b540c0d0ec1a3a246d54.jpg
Yep I like algae barn because their customer service is great and the pods I’ve ordered I still see in my tank months later. I ordered from “podyourreef” before algae barn and had such a terrible experience dealing with the owner of the company that I will never buy from them again.
The owner should hire someone to do customer service for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep I like algae barn because their customer service is great and the pods I’ve ordered I still see in my tank months later. I ordered from “podyourreef” before algae barn and had such a terrible experience dealing with the owner of the company that I will never buy from them again.
The owner should hire someone to do customer service for him.
What was your experience with them? I’m interested in buying some of their prodibio products but seeing your negative review makes me wonder if I should.

Last edited by a moderator:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back