Buying frags

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^what are you looking to buy. I could always cut some stuff as well :)

OP
OP
Z

Zach Kulinski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im really not sure what I want I only have two corals a zoa and candy cane I really like zoa's and torch's like cool to what kind of torch and crabs do you have any brain coral or something like that. I like any coral red green or blue

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im really not sure what I want I only have two corals a zoa and candy cane I really like zoa's and torch's like cool to what kind of torch and crabs do you have any brain coral or something like that. I like any coral red green or blue
Red green or blue....hmmm If you want to get into SPS corals I have Red Cap Montipora or Mystic Sunset Montipora or Green Pocillopora. Otherwise I have red mushrooms, purple mushrooms, orange yuma mushrooms. I could also probably get you a head of duncan coral. The rest is SPS corals, blueberry stag, sunrise millipora, tri color acropora, bonsai acropora, and a couple others that are not ready to cut yet.

ithk21620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PM Sent

OP
OP
Z

Zach Kulinski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red green or blue....hmmm If you want to get into SPS corals I have Red Cap Montipora or Mystic Sunset Montipora or Green Pocillopora. Otherwise I have red mushrooms, purple mushrooms, orange yuma mushrooms. I could also probably get you a head of duncan coral. The rest is SPS corals, blueberry stag, sunrise millipora, tri color acropora, bonsai acropora, and a couple others that are not ready to cut yet.
Are the sps hard to care for compared to lps

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the sps hard to care for compared to lps
Depends on whom you ask. In my opinion yes sps are harder to care for than lps or softies. Sps are not as forgiving as soft corals when it comes to water parameters, and they require much stronger lighting.

OP
OP
Z

Zach Kulinski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on whom you ask. In my opinion yes sps are harder to care for than lps or softies. Sps are not as forgiving as soft corals when it comes to water parameters, and they require much stronger lighting.
I'll pass then thank you I'll remember that you have some I don't think I'm ready to do sps and I don't care for mushrooms

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back