• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buying online aquatics

B!gL75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The closest LFS is about 2.5 hours away, and most of the time, I didn't have time to make the trip. I was looking for an excellent online store that has been the go to in shipping healthy fish @ coral.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Austin Aquafarms and Cherry Corals are best I find if you don't want to overpay, or from people on here. For fish I've only used Liveaquaria and never had any issues. World Wide Corals and Top Shelf Aquatics have a great selection, but you're going to pay an arm and a leg for frags the size of your pinky nail.

OP
OP
B

B!gL75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Austin Aquafarms and Cherry Corals are best I find if you don't want to overpay, or from people on here. For fish I've only used Liveaquaria and never had any issues. World Wide Corals and Top Shelf Aquatics have a great selection, but you're going to pay an arm and a leg for frags the size of your pinky na

Back