DeniseAndy

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.

We are really going strong with our education programs. We just hope to get some funding going to get a traveling tank that is larger and easier to transport. We hope to be bringing our programs to the zoo this summer and to aquarium events also.

So far teachers and students alike love the program. A few schools have also shown interest in a school tank. This will be a great opportunity for us too. We hope to get that program started this year too.

discus513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The in school field trip that we offer to the schools has really taken off, Denise is traveling to different schools all over the greater Cincinnati area and the kids are loving it. We have several schools that are interested in setting up reef tanks in there schools already. We feel that the kids we are teaching are the future of our hobby and the future of helping protect our wild reefs that we all love. There is one week left for anyone who wants to become a premium donor and get in on winning some great prizes!

discus513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last day to sign up for premium donor and get your name in for the raffle drawing! your money goes to a great cause, it lets us provide this website for everyone, it also helps support our piece of the ocean education program that we offer to local schools! If you have been on the fence, right now is a great time to join you could win one of three prizes which includes an awesome LED light, an all in one Nano tank, and a gift Certificate to Air Water Ice! Here is a link to how to sign up: Premiere Donor - Cincinnati Area Reef Enthusiasts

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back