CADE 8k Aquarium Giveaway Just click the link!

xtravism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you have to do is enter your email and name for a chance to win!

BFB5043D-587C-4E85-A7F7-F263DB2604FF.jpeg

OP
OP
xtravism

xtravism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sign up with your email, so we can sell it to anyone interested. OOh and by the way, like us on every social media platform so we can sell someone that info too.

No thanks.
Lol it’s just them trying to promote there products and to help gain a following. And I highly doubt the emails get sold I have no spam emails from it. And they want likes to help grow there social media. Do you not understand promoting and growing yourself? You have to market things. And if no thanks why bother commenting if you have nothing good to say just move along lol.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it’s just them trying to promote there products and to help gain a following. And I highly doubt the emails get sold I have no spam emails from it. And they want likes to help grow there social media. Do you not understand promoting and growing yourself? You have to market things. And if no thanks why bother commenting if you have nothing good to say just move along lol.

Free forum of which I am free to post my thoughts and opinions. A good business i doesn't need all that crap. If they are truly a good business, then their business sense, and their product will sell itself. Not clicks on a social media page.

UWC the makers of vibrant had 5millions likes on their social media page, their product was garbage, where are they now?

OP
OP
xtravism

xtravism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free forum of which I am free to post my thoughts and opinions. A good business i doesn't need all that crap. If they are truly a good business, then their business sense, and their product will sell itself. Not clicks on a social media page.

UWC the makers of vibrant had 5millions likes on their social media page, their product was garbage, where are they now?
Yet Coca Cola is a billion dollar company and everyone knows about Coca Cola but they spend over 4 billion dollars marketing each year. Even a good business uses marketing. And can’t have a good business without getting the word out there about you.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back