Cade Chaos Grimoire

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's asd so who knows what color it'll really be :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: but it has legs for days
Screenshot_20230321-202610.png
It reminds me of a faded Spearmenint Alve. Favorite Alve of mine.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It reminds me of a faded Spearmenint Alve. Favorite Alve of mine.
That vendor is known for heavily editing photos. I still buy from them all the time just knowing they will not look the same.

I used to have a massive alve garden and lost it (I think from the engineer goby burying everything all the time). Slowly bringing it back. I have 2 different green varieties and one that's pinkish currently. This one is definitely some kind of green, but with much more extension than any I've ever had before.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That vendor is known for heavily editing photos. I still buy from them all the time just knowing they will not look the same.

I used to have a massive alve garden and lost it (I think from the engineer goby burying everything all the time). Slowly bringing it back. I have 2 different green varieties and one that's pinkish currently. This one is definitely some kind of green, but with much more extension than any I've ever had before.
Only time I’ve seen extension like that from an Alve is at WWC. I think it’s a Spearmint or Wintergreen or something. No other Alve that I’ve seen comes close to that extension and is much more compacted. Flow could be doing something here though,

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only time I’ve seen extension like that from an Alve is at WWC. I think it’s a Spearmint or Wintergreen or something. No other Alve that I’ve seen comes close to that extension and is much more compacted. Flow could be doing something here though,
We will find out next week. I'm putting it with the others, curious to see how it responds in the same conditions as them

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or, lack of light to make them reach for the sky. Mushrooms, palys/zoas will do that too.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry… I just couldn’t stop myself.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those turned out amazing!!!! Not bad for not pure black, lol.

I like color on my nails, although I do have lots of black and grays and dark glitters. Right now I have a neon glowy coral pink. I do my own though, as rough as I am I have to have the ability to fix individual nails if I ruin one. I do dip powders. Basically a cousin to the traditional acrylic set. Easy for diy. I could never to the stabbers though, because kids....

They look amazing on you though!!!!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those turned out amazing!!!! Not bad for not pure black, lol.

I like color on my nails, although I do have lots of black and grays and dark glitters. Right now I have a neon glowy coral pink. I do my own though, as rough as I am I have to have the ability to fix individual nails if I ruin one. I do dip powders. Basically a cousin to the traditional acrylic set. Easy for diy. I could never to the stabbers though, because kids....

They look amazing on you though!!!!
"I could never to the stabbers though"

Is this is the official terminology? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could never to the stabbers though, because kids....
What kind of kids you growing over there anyways? Beer Claw Stabbers will toughen them up in preparation for the real world. ;)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of kids you growing over there anyways? Beer Claw Stabbers will toughen them up in preparation for the real world. ;)
Idaho kids are tough they are trained with bear claws...one click of the claws will do!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idaho kids are tough they are trained with bear claws...one click of the claws will do!
I would have taken bear claw training over the kind of training I had any day!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girl knows I am abusive AF on my hands and does them accordingly. They're very very tough. I went to someone else once because she was super sick, and they broke within a day.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is that possible? I've had my new pup for a month and there's more pics of her than the tanks in that time.
As mentioned yesterday, I took some update pictures of Molly and Genevieve. In case anyone is interested...
Molly on picture left, Genevieve on picture right:
1679668006086.jpeg

(Sorry for macro-lens illusion... Molly is a fair bit larger than Genevieve, though the picture appears equal to opposite)

Guess which one is the demure mother (~4 yrs old) and which is still an overly-energetic puppy (~15 months old) most of the time:
1679668104621.jpeg

Molly is still not old and is energetic sometimes, but not nearly as much as before she brought up a litter of puppies.

To not overload this thread, I've shared more pictures on my build thread.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me too Molly... me too....:confused:
Molly is about just right for a dog right now. She loves to run after me when I go on short bike rides but most of the time has average activity. When she was young, she would NEVER sit still. When I sat down in the yard to play with her, she would run circles around me and bumble right into me.
Now she just likes my attention and will sit still to enjoy it when I want to just sit with her and pet her.

...also, I'm sure that a litter of 14 puppies (though 2 were stillborn, still leaves 12 that she raised!) has to take a lot of energy. On this note, I'm not too disappointed that she has had a longer rest than I thought until the next litter, and I don't plan on more than 2-3 litters from her... I'd rather have a good and healthy dog and an occasional litter than to stress her and try to get more litters. (I'm not in it for the business/money)

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cant believe they dont have a gif...
Gerald and his partner, Dale Wrigley... ...were parked at this doughnut shop, Alfie's Donuts, when.... This 1 970 Dodge Challenger pulled up across the street. DALE: Gerald, only three weeks out of the academy... ...walked out with a coffee... GERALD: Thanks, folks. ...and my bear claw. MAN: Hey, you. Driver asked him a question. Where's Farmington? DALE: Looked like he was giving street directions. Take it over to 66... ...and Farmington's up 65 miles. Quick ride. You going there? DALE: When he finished and waved him thanks... ...then up come that shotgun. You cop-killing ***********! MALLORY: Whoo-hoo! [GUNSHOTS] [SIREN WAILS] WAYNE: In the ensuing chase... ...a tragic murder occurred. American bronze medalist marathon bicyclist.... MALLORY: I always wanted to shoot at one. They.re not so easy to hit. We ***** and pillaged the first show to do this. We changed the order so it's less obvious. It needs a new intro. You can't cannibalize yourself all the time. WAYNE: Repetition works. -You'il wind up with ****. -Repetition works. You think that those nitwits in zombie-land remember anything? It's junk food for the brains. Filler. Fodder. Whatever. Just build to the interview. Keep saying that word, "Live interview with Wayne Gale!" Anticipation. That's what it's all about. -Mickey and Mallory? -Hot. -They.re hot. -Totally hot. I love Mickey and Mallory! They're so cool. They're so great! [CHEERlNG]

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back