Cade Chaos Grimoire

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to petco (closest store to me)for cat food and a couple of things today. They wanted to charge me 10 cents for a bag. What ? No thanks !!
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

???what the heck?! I’m sorry I think the person was new there. They are Free!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to petco (closest store to me)for cat food and a couple of things today. They wanted to charge me 10 cents for a bag. What ? No thanks !!
That's the law in California.

There's enough people in this state, that voted it into law, that it was....

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dog is very very picky. Nutro is the only one he will eat, and we can never get it. Thinking of switching him to Blue Buffalo Wilderness, he wasn’t a fan of it as a pup but maybe as an adult he might.
We are fortunate in that all our dogs will eat anything we give them. Nevertheless, we still buy the expensive foods for them because the marketing makes us believe it’s better. Funny thing is my dad never fed his dogs anything but the cheapest food available and they were all super healthy and happy. All of them lived beyond 15 years too.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's no secret... I'm just not a cat person. I could go on and on and ON about the things I don't like about them. However, I know many people on here love their cat babies, so I'll just keep it short with a "nope". :squinting-face-with-tongue:

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
because the alternative is cats

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
It's no secret... I'm just not a cat person. I could go on and on and ON about the things I don't like about them. However, I know many people on here love their cat babies, so I'll just keep it short with a "nope". :squinting-face-with-tongue:
Agreed, I do not like cats! Sorry to everyone who has cats lol. They puke all over the place they shed all over everything they get on top of anywhere and will slap you for no reason. You don’t pick up a dog and it‘ll slap you lol.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agreed, I do not like cats! Sorry to everyone who has cats lol. They puke all over the place they shed all over everything they get on top of anywhere and will slap you for no reason. You don’t pick up a dog and it‘ll slap you lol.
Scuzzy will not be picked up. She may not smack all the time... but she bites all the time. Shes lucky my son and husband like her.

Oh, she only bites me.
Sunny gives me that look "told you, we should have cooked her." Otherwise sunny does this half the day.
20230328_125834.jpg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cats, Dogs, Birds, Lizzards, Frogs, Salamanders, Newts, Turtles, Snakes, and Insects. Had them all and settled on fish for the win lol! Unlike Cats and Dogs, fish don't lick their parts and then want to give you a lick you on the face! NOPE! :face-with-spiral-eyes:

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are a house of no cats, but my youngest LOVES THEM. my husband paints cars and kitties love to jump on car hoods and roofs and it just irks the husband. So no kitties. But there is a ginger kitty at our LFS and my 3yo just loves to visit him.

@Lowell Lemon , you've seen the store kitty at Bob's, right? My kiddo would meow at him all day if I let him.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually love most animals but I like to travel once and awhile and it gets nerve-wracking worrying about the pets and fish!
Do like John and I and travel in your mind! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Prine. The Happy Enchellata song ;)
The only different in his songs, for me, are the ones I really, really like and the ones I love. Gone too soon.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard Vegas is about to do that! Thanks comifornia!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard Vegas is about to do that! Thanks comifornia!
Wish California would adopt Las Vegas motto of "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"!

What happens in California stays in California!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back