OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All 3 of my MRIs done, they sent me home with a CD to review myself or provide to Drs if needed (even though they're giving to requestor). I can't view it because we have nothing in the house with a disc drive anymore :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Picked up Skeletor from the vet, teeth cleaned, zero extractions. He's 10.5 yrs old and greyhounds have *terrible* teeth so that's pretty impressive.

Still waiting on my plant light delivery - but it is out for delivery.

Replacement Nero comes tomorrow.

Tank.
PXL_20230519_140730666.jpg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All 3 of my MRIs done, they sent me home with a CD to review myself or provide to Drs if needed (even though they're giving to requestor). I can't view it because we have
I’ve been sent home with cd of my MRI’s before , even with a computer to view it on I didn’t have a clue as to what I was looking at:face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been sent home with cd of my MRI’s before , even with a computer to view it on I didn’t have a clue as to what I was looking at:face-with-tears-of-joy:
I wouldn't either to be honest

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry late again.
Happy belated birthday. Glad noodle boy made it through the dental with great results. I was lucky Bud had good teeth too. He only mad it to 10 urs tho. Biscuits and gravy are my favorite breakfast. Plants look geogeous. I am hit or miss with favia also. Glad there is finally some progress on the house.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I can just look it up but around what area is it?
Channelside area of Tampa. I rarely go because I hate the area with a passion. It's not very far from me but it's the most obnoxious drive getting through downtown.

But it is the more varied of the ones close to me.

Clearwater is heavily focused on the movie dolphin - still. And mobile mushrooms just don't appeal to me as much. They do a lot of animal rehab though which is really cool.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New light arrived yesterday, really wish I had a way to horizontally mount it :rolleyes:
There’s always a way! Shoot a picture of it and how you want it…

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearwater is heavily focused on the movie dolphin - still. And mobile mushrooms just don't appeal to me as much. They do a lot of animal rehab though which is really cool.
Yea I’ve been. It’s nice but honestly not much to see. Family saw Hope and Winter ( the dolphins) last time we went

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s always a way! Shoot a picture of it and how you want it…
Oh I know there's a way, the problem is being mid-move all the good tools are in storage so building a standing frame isn't possible right now and I don't want to put holes in the walls that were just patched and painted to mount it there.

So it's more of a, there's not a feasible way to do it right now without causing myself more work in the long run.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I know there's a way, the problem is being mid-move all the good tools are in storage so building a standing frame isn't possible right now and I don't want to put holes in the walls that were just patched and painted to mount it there.

So it's more of a, there's not a feasible way to do it right now without causing myself more work in the long run.
Could have Sam print you one or I could make an acrylic one for now.. easy peesy

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a 3d printer as well so I could in theory print something myself; however, I want it up above the whole rack so it's more work than it's worth for very short term until we're relocated. It came with a vertical stand which is fine - would just have better coverage horizontally.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow tons to catch up with in here can't believe it took me all the way back to April 2021!
TLDR: sold the cade1200 and downsized to a cade600 until we finish our move. House started over a year ago, still isn't done.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TLDR: sold the cade1200 and downsized to a cade600 until we finish our move. House started over a year ago, still isn't done.
That was probably the fastest recap/ catch back up I could have wished for haha. Can't believe the house and move is not done yet. Totally crazy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back