• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cadlight pls-50 skimmer

Colin Levy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! We have brought the pls50 back into production and will have some available for pre order this week and shipping at the end of the month.

We will post a thread when we will be accepting pre orders.

That is awesome to hear! I have been waiting for this one. Gone through 2 different skimmers now and still unhappy.

Any way to get on a list or something? I tend to miss a lot of posts on here.

Colin Levy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a limited release this week if you would like to order one, please give us a call at 909-980-6880 and get your hands on one before they sell out! We will have our regular stock in a month.
I look forward to your call!

The New pls50 elite II slightly bigger but almost 50% stronger. Total 3.75" x 3.75" x 16" at $149.99

Chelsea

Thanks! I will look into it and maybe give a call tomorrow. Need to see if the slightly bigger size will fit in my chamber.

Do you have a rough estimate if ordered this week when it would be complete and shipped?

Colin Levy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately it appears that width on the new version is a tad too big to fit in any chamber of my Innovative Marine 25g Lagoon

I appreciate the help though!

js1620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a limited release this week if you would like to order one, please give us a call at 909-980-6880 and get your hands on one before they sell out! We will have our regular stock in a month.
I look forward to your call!

The New pls50 elite II slightly bigger but almost 50% stronger. Total 3.75" x 3.75" x 16" at $149.99

Chelsea
Chelsea, I've been trying to contact your company about getting one of the new PLS 50 skimmers but without success. Why is it so difficult to talk to someone there?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back