• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Calcium reactor

Arif

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in south Florida, looking to purchase a full setup calcium reactor for approximately 600 gallons.

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in south Florida, looking to purchase a full setup calcium reactor for approximately 600 gallons.
Hey .. im shutting down my fishroom and have a custom GEO Bue/Grey CR818 duel with CR624 or 618 bought brand new and never had the chance to set it up on my system. I bought the electric CO2 Carbondoser that is still in the box if your interested. I'm selling everything due to a spinal injury and I can no longer maintain my system. Livestock is being picked up tomorrow evening so entire fishroom will be available. Just asking for reasonable offers and we can work something out. I'm located bear Montgomery in Alabama.

OP
OP
Arif

Arif

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey .. im shutting down my fishroom and have a custom GEO Bue/Grey CR818 duel with CR624 or 618 bought brand new and never had the chance to set it up on my system. I bought the electric CO2 Carbondoser that is still in the box if your interested. I'm selling everything due to a spinal injury and I can no longer maintain my system. Livestock is being picked up tomorrow evening so entire fishroom will be available. Just asking for reasonable offers and we can work something out. I'm located bear Montgomery

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 145 61.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.0%
Back