CALI KID CORALS - MEMORIAL WEEKEND 30% AFTERSALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Millseth85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CALI KID BAR.jpg

10.png

Millseth85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

Do any of y'all have these? Are they that much better than the $30 ones? I just use the cheap ones because I use and abuse them, and ruining an expensive pair would make me very upset.
Have very first wireless beats and love them... look like hell. Bose ear ones and battery life is terrible. Jbl ear ones and again battery life is awful

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have very first wireless beats and love them... look like hell. Bose ear ones and battery life is terrible. Jbl ear ones and again battery life is awful
I have the JBL ones that my wife got from free for her work. I had a cheap Amazon pair and I preferred those. The JBL is all base, and I listen to a lot of audiobooks, which the extra base impairs. I just want crisp, clean audio considering I don't really use them for music. Then again, my wife's company might have given her a crappy pair haha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use the Apple AirPods and they’ve been great for me
Gregg (coral websites) has those too and he swears by them. I also know he flipped out when he lost one of them because they cost hundreds of dollars. That's kind of where I'm at. I would rather just spend the money on a nice zoa and get some ear buds I don't mind destroying, which I'm guaranteed to do.

brett073

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gregg (coral websites) has those too and he swears by them. I also know he flipped out when he lost one of them because they cost hundreds of dollars. That's kind of where I'm at. I would rather just spend the money on a nice zoa and get some ear buds I don't mind destroying, which I'm guaranteed to do.
Yeah I have the OG ones and the new Pro ones and they’re really good. Great battery life, good clear quality audio

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CALI KID BAR.jpg

FINAL SCORE

@Millseth85 - 5
@treeside - 4
@maxthisout - 1

Congratulations to @Millseth85 on winning a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

That was my last game of the day. I would like to thank all of y'all for coming out today! I had a blast playing games with y'all and I hope to see everyone next time!

banner.jpg

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were the gift cards that were distributed only good for this event?

Back