Cali Kid Corals Official February 6th Anniversary Live Sale Thread!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

I will pick the winners of both the BUBBLE MAGUS CURVE 5 PROTEIN SKIMMER and the $1000 MYSTERY BOX FROM CALI KID CORALS in a few minutes!!! We will use the product numbers from all the corals purchased today to pick a winner! You can find the product numbers on your confirmation email that you received after purchasing each coral.

JrlGravity

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

I will pick the winners of both the BUBBLE MAGUS CURVE 5 PROTEIN SKIMMER and the $1000 MYSTERY BOX FROM CALI KID CORALS in a few minutes!!! We will use the product numbers from all the corals purchased today to pick a winner! You can find the product numbers on your confirmation email that you received after purchasing each coral.
Product number or order number? :eek:

arie_corals

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Product number or order number?

OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
thats all folks GIF

Thank you for making this Live Sale a great one! Thank you for your participation, we appreciate your business! We hope you all had a great time and snagged some awesome deals!

Get Ready for a slamming After Sale! ;)
20% OFF LEFTOVER LIVE SALE COLLECTION ITEMS

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Before I announce the $1000 Mystery Box, I would like to thank everyone for coming out and spending your day with us! I would personally like to thank everyone for playing along with my games. Y'all are a great crowd to hang out with and I look forward to next time!

Now, time for the $1000 Mystery Box winner!!!

Santa Monica Filtration