Cali Kid Corals Official October 17th Spooktacular Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be sure to check out our After Sale going on Now!!!

Spooktacular 800px_still AS_00031_00031.jpg

- Cali Kid Team
www.calikidcorals.com

Spooktacular-AS-20OFF.gif

www.calikidcorals.com

Last edited:

Everything Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for joining us! This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R October 17th Live Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

Sale will begin at 9:00 AM PT. There will be some NEW RELEASES, One-of-a-Kind pieces, AWESOME Prizes, Giveaways, $5, $10, free frags... and an overall GOOD TIME!

Important Stuff

SHIPPING: Shipping modules are available for pre-purchase the week prior to the live sale at a discounted rate. Shipping will be regular price of $29.99 day of live sale.

Shipping module pre-purchase is not necessary but highly recommended. If a shipping module is not purchased, we will select the next available shipping date for you.

All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Shipping will be available Monday-Thursday.

Our normal shipping DOA policy applies.
Local-pick is available for So-Cal Residents. Select Local pick-up at check out.

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the checkout process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT.

All sales are FINAL. No gift cards, certificates, or credits can be used on this live sale.

PRIZES: We will have a lot of great prizes including free shipping, gift cards, and a lucky person is going to win a mystery coral! The winners will be decided with games by Codybot! We will be limiting the prizes to one per person. Also, the prizes will be for future purchases from Cali Kid Corals, not this live sale.

GRAND PRIZES:
APEX Controller System
Bubble Magus Doser
Kessil AP9X Light

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com
for a quicker check out process during the Live Sale.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We are looking forward to an awesome Live Sale!

- Cali Kid Team
www.calikidcorals.com
Yayyyyyy

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just stopped into Cali Kid this afternoon and Ben was showing me some of the pieces going in the sale. Wow, a lot of very nice and colorful stuff from SPS to torches to acans and more.

highest_tides

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeahhhhhhbuddy. I just had to talk myself down but this sale will be awesome and I'll still be in for fun...plus you never know. Holding out for a big Thanksgiving sale when my tank is real ready.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES!!!

halloween.gif

Hello, everyone! My reserve tanks are full of spookiness, and I’m ready to throttle up! Welcome to CALI KID CORALS SPOOCTACULAR LIVE SALE!!! We have a lot of amazing prizes coming your way, including gift certificates, free shipping, a mystery coral, and THREE GRAND PRIZES!!!

GRAND PRIZES

APEX Controller System
Bubble Magus Doser
Kessil AP9X Light

For each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into the grand prize raffle!

As some of you know, my name is Cody! I will be running the games this weekend, but first, I have some house rules:

1)
To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale
2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.
3) Gift cards and free shipping will be sent out after the live sale, and will not be valid for this live sale.

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get spooky! As y’all know, I LOVE to get a jump start on games, so a new one will be posted shortly and will run until about 5 minutes before the start of the live sale!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME

SHE COMETH

WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE GAME!

The beast has awakened, and she demands a sacrifice! Her hunger for flesh will only be calmed by one type of flesh! For this game, you need to try your best and guess the flavor of food that will put her hunger at bay and save your life! Once everyone has posted their guess in this thread as to which flavor of food she will eat from FIRST, the people that selected the correct flavor will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CAL KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until about 5 minutes before the start of the live sale, then a winner will be selected by a raffle shortly after! One guess per person. Accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES:

1) TUNA FEAST IN GRAVY

EE191B81-3CFF-4B37-A6E2-52159755D957.gif

2) SALMON & SHRIMP FEAST IN GRAVY
0EC6C2B5-A623-4E37-B6A2-8CE1B573DFF4.gif

3) SALMON FEAST IN GRAVY
C13D724A-E29C-43CE-9EB4-16274547F05F.gif

4) TENDER BEEF FEAST
0D0F777A-33BF-42AA-905D-61D545DC5FE5.gif

5) TURKEY FEAST IN GRAVY
90E82C66-20BF-463F-B636-8DB2FAD5086B.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back