Cali Kid Corals Official Sat, AUG 3rd Live Sale Thread!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Raffle Prizes!!! Who will be the lucky winners?! ;)

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2741.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to have time tomorrow to check out this live sale.

Not too crazy about many of the live sales on here, but Cali Kid NEVER disappoints with the pieces he offers up. And have always received stellar customer service from them when calling with a question.

Feel I definitely get good value for my money. ALWAYS very healthy frags and usually come a bit bigger than I anticipated......such as the chunkier sized Raja Rampage and Space Invader Pectinia I grabbed in the last live sale.
Often extra polyps on the zoa frags. And people.....his colors when they arrive to your house are true to his posted pics.

I think he even lowered his shipping charges for this live sale compared to others he's had in the past......so what's not to like......BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!

Great work Ben & crew @calikidcorals

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No need to pre purchase shipping module? I don't see it on the site.
Correct! All shipping is $29.99. At checkout select your shipping date and if you add more than one item select add-on item so you only pay shipping once.

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping to have time tomorrow to check out this live sale.

Not too crazy about many of the live sales on here, but Cali Kid NEVER disappoints with the pieces he offers up. And have always received stellar customer service from them when calling with a question.

Feel I definitely get good value for my money. ALWAYS very healthy frags and usually come a bit bigger than I anticipated......such as the chunkier sized Raja Rampage and Space Invader Pectinia I grabbed in the last live sale.
Often extra polyps on the zoa frags. And people.....his colors when they arrive to your house are true to his posted pics.

I think he even lowered his shipping charges for this live sale compared to others he's had in the past......so what's not to like......BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!

Great work Ben & crew @calikidcorals

Thank you! Much appreciated!!! Should be a great sale to be had and some cool giveaways!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will any Matt V Rainbow Envy's or Matt V Orange envy's be in this sale?

JFLU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited the store about 3-4 months ago and man what eye candy he has at the store. Everything is well kept and so much pick from. Also thank you for your input on the hydra 26 info. My tank is doing great along with the 6-7 corals I got from you that day. Loving the pink Goni we got and the pink tip torch. Looking forward to the sale.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back