Cali Kid Corals Official SAT FEBRUARY 1st LIVE SALE Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Alexnei

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been posting for rainbow chalices for months in my local groups. One hasn’t popped up until today, the person wanted $200 for a few eyes. I was able to get one a lot cheaper today via this sale. I’ve never seen any local hobbyists with anything close to the favia, chalice, blasto, fungia, mushroom, bowerbanki, lobo, etc selection as Cali kid has. When someone has one of the frags, they’re typically the same price or higher.

Regardless, you pay to get these frags when you want them. That’s valuable to me.
Hey you do you my man but I have seen all the stuff you mentioned.
I have been posting for rainbow chalices for months in my local groups. One hasn’t popped up until today, the person wanted $200 for a few eyes. I was able to get one a lot cheaper today via this sale. I’ve never seen any local hobbyists with anything close to the favia, chalice, blasto, fungia, mushroom, bowerbanki, lobo, etc selection as Cali kid has. When someone has one of the frags, they’re typically the same price or higher.

Regardless, you pay to get these frags when you want them. That’s valuable to me.
I found a rainbow chalice with 4 eyes at a tiny local shop for $50... Its red and green with yellow eyes. But yes if you want stuff "when you want them" you are gonna pay top dollar. My comment was in regards to you saying you cant find this stuff anywhere and not for these prices. If you have the willingness to do some searching and have patience, I guarantee you kind find each and everyone of these corals at lower prices. Just because they name it and stamp their logo on it doesn't mean they made the coral or are the only people with access to it.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I found a rainbow chalice with 4 eyes at a tiny local shop for $50... Its red and green with yellow eyes. But yes if you want stuff "when you want them" you are gonna pay top dollar. My comment was in regards to you saying you cant find this stuff anywhere and not for these prices. If you have the willingness to do some searching and have patience, I guarantee you kind find each and everyone of these corals at lower prices. Just because they name it and stamp their logo on it doesn't mean they made the coral or are the only people with access to it.

Well congrats for living in California, it’s not the same here in Dallas.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve personally never seen anything remotely close to their hellfire blasto, crazy bowerbankis, delirium favia, insane cynarinos, etc anywhere else, even other online sites.

Sure you can find dragon soul torches, bleeding apple scolies, Bugatti chalices elsewhere but those are kind of stock now. Finding the really nice stuff is too difficult to find locally and certainly at prices cheaper. I don’t like waiting around for a year trying to get a piece I’ve been looking for. I could care less about the name or their logo.

Last edited:

A_CoupleClowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it worth, I feel like every coral we got from the Cali Kid sale was VERY reasonably priced.

I guess this seems like the right time to shamelessly photo bomb our wins again! Woooooo!

57AAD2E0-87FC-48D4-A286-7032D00A45F9.jpeg

58DF8555-1082-4AAA-B422-142663C73C04.jpeg

DB6A2F72-5C34-4ACE-A978-BF803A823DD9.jpeg

DE11F7E9-EA49-4535-A24E-AA04FBB90986.jpeg

And a photo of the psychedelic mother colony, can’t wait to see this thing grow out a bit.
B8F3C69E-F734-4E17-B518-12F914D78491.jpeg

414A111A-D788-4A0E-850C-07403964B0CF.jpeg

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
download.jpg

Raffle Winners!!!

$75 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Stephen Denkenberger
$100 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Eric Ladimer
$150 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Jeff Jarry
Cali Kid Frag Pack (winner picks between LPS or SPS pack): Aric Smith

Thank you to all who participated!!! Hope you had a great time!

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
download.jpg

Raffle Winners!!!
$75 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Stephen Denkenberger
$100 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Eric Ladimer
$150 Cali Kid Gift Certificate - Jeff Jarry
Cali Kid Frag Pack (winner picks between LPS or SPS pack): Aric Smith

Thank you to all who participated!!! Hope you had a great time!
Wow thank you

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back