Cali Kid Corals Official SAT FEBRUARY 1st LIVE SALE Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for joining us! This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R FEBRUARY 1st Live Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

Sale will begin at 9:00 AM PT. There will be some NEW RELEASES, One-of-a-Kind pieces, Raffle Prizes, Giveaways, $5, $10, $20 frags...and an overall GOOD TIME!

live sale poster.jpg

Important Stuff ;Pompus

SHIPPING: Shipping will be $29.99 for the R2R FEBRUARY 1st Live Sale! Shipping only needs to be purchased once, and there will be a “Live Sale Add-On” option for any additional purchases made.
All shipping is Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping will be available Monday-Thursday. Our normal shipping DOA policy applies.
Local-pick is available for So-Cal Residents. Select Local pick-up at check out.

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT.

All orders are FINAL. No store credit or raffled vouchers can be used on this live sale.

RAFFLE(S): Raffles will take place soon after the Live Sale. Winners will be announced on this thread! Each item purchased will give you a raffle entry e.i. 10 items purchased = 10 tickets.

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com
for a quicker check out process during the Live Sale.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We are looking forward to an awesome Live Sale!

- Cali Kid Team

www.calikidcorals.com

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be some great deals to be had! Some corals even up to 50% off.

AGREED!! I have grabbed some really nice corals when he has these sales that were deeply discounted.

Definitely don't mind putting in a good word for this vendor as they have always been good to me, but then again I should probably just keep quiet and eat all the cookies myself!! :)

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More teasers! I'm trying to get some Bozo Acans and a Rainbow Chalice! Maybe even a Euphyllia or a Neon Birdsnest! Some Rastas would be sick too.

The ad says something about 5, 10, 20 dollar frags!
Teasers for those cheap frags?

mochajungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More teasers! I'm trying to get some Bozo Acans and a Rainbow Chalice! Maybe even a Euphyllia or a Neon Birdsnest! Some Rastas would be sick too.

The ad says something about 5, 10, 20 dollar frags!
Teasers for those cheap frags?
Yea I’d like to see some of the cheaper ones

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cali Kid Corals is local to me. I've been to his shop many times. Ben is legit. This sale is gonna be awesome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back