Cali Kid *October Spooky Sale* After Sale 20% OFF Remaining Coral

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

It's the time of year again that we need to make a sacrifice! The beast is back and she demands flesh! I have prepared five varieties of cat food for her, and your job is to guess which she will pick. Post your guess in this thread and those that select the correct cat food flavor will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the beginning of the live sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
4) Chicken & Beef Feast in Gravy
5) Tender Beef Feast

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

It's the time of year again that we need to make a sacrifice! The beast is back and she demands flesh! I have prepared five varieties of cat food for her, and your job is to guess which she will pick. Post your guess in this thread and those that select the correct cat food flavor will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the beginning of the live sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

Tuna feast

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 savory salmon
Cat Emoji GIF by Fuzzballs

Matthew Halford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

2) Salmon Feast in Gravy…final answer!

lngshrmn13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

2) Salmon feast in gravy

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

RadicallyReefed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

1) tuna feast

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SHE'S BACK

Here are you choices:

1) Tuna Feast
2) Salmon Feast in Gravy
3) Savory Salmon Feast
5) Tender Beef Feast

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back