Cali Kid *October Spooky Sale* After Sale 20% OFF Remaining Coral

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just scared the hell out of my wife and mother in law. Serpent star was out and they didnt know what it was. Kind of the stuff of nightmares lol
I had one years ago that came in on my Tampa Bay Live Rock. It was one of those red ones and grew to about the size on a dinner plate. That sucker would put out these long tentacles and hide it's core. It was spooky as heck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
HALLOWEEN TRIVIA

title gif.gif

It's one of my favorite holidays, and trivia is one of my favorite games! It's a match made in heaven! For this game, I will post a Halloween trivia question every few minutes. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins.. Good luck!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back