Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cali Kid Crushes
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

YOU WERE THE 13TH PERSON TO POST "CALI KID CRUSHES" AFTER THE YELLOW FISH WAS POSTED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We have plenty more games to come today, so grab some amazing corals, and I'll be back with another prize shortly!

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

YOU WERE THE 13TH PERSON TO POST "CALI KID CRUSHES" AFTER THE YELLOW FISH WAS POSTED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We have plenty more games to come today, so grab some amazing corals, and I'll be back with another prize shortly!
Wait what's the prize?

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I’m normally not like this and I know most of the time the order of drops is randomized. But you are an hour into your sale with 1 $5 drop. Like I said if you know me I am the last person to complain. And normally the first to defend a small business, coming from owning one with my husband. Let’s face it a lot of people come for the 5 ,10 ,15s and to be honest that was me in a ton of live sales! I’d still drop on the expensive stuff too but I wasn’t hugely picky I just bought what I liked! Now coming into this sale I am limited on space and must be more picky. Anyone that knows me knows I can drop $1200 or more on a livesale, and I’ve even made comments that I was going to be shopping more exclusively for the higher priced OMG pieces. But this sale seems more like a showcase. I mean seriously with these prices I’m afraid to jump on a $250 for $500 mystery box that just about anyone that knows me knows I jump on those like flys on... well you get what I’m saying. Really! I am absolutely hoping this turns around a little I mean even just a little!

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
loOks like you but a **** ton from @calikidcorals based on your build thread.... u need a discount
12355.PNG

That's my all time Cali Kid Corals spending XD

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back