Cali Kid *Spring Coral Fest Flash Sale* Sunday 4/25/21 Official Thread!! GRAND PRIZE: $1000 MYSTERY CORAL PACK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lilreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to verify, so the first post said no gift cards during the sale, but then your game post said it was allowed?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
PLINCORALO: TROPIC SPRING EDITION

It's time to play a round of PLINCORALO!!! However, I'm going to mix up the rules a little.

For this game, there are six Signature Cali Kid corals on the board. I will drop the puck, and whichever it lands on will be eliminated. I will do this four more times until there is a single coral still on the board. Your job is to try and guess which coral will be eliminated each round. For each one that you get correct, you will get a point. After five rounds of elimination, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the live sale. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted. In the event of a tie, the person that posted their guesses first will be the winner.

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

Here are your choices:

1) PRENUP

prenup.jpg

2) HURACAN CHALICE

Huracan Chalice .jpg

3) INFAMY

Infamy.jpg

4) DEADHEAD CHALICE

Deadhead.jpg

5) ACROLANDIA

Acrolandia.jpg

6) WIDOW MAKER

widow maker.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
PLINCORALO: TROPIC SPRING EDITION

It's time to play a round of PLINCORALO!!! However, I'm going to mix up the rules a little.

For this game, there are six Signature Cali Kid corals on the board. I will drop the puck, and whichever it lands on will be eliminated. I will do this four more times until there is a single coral still on the board. Your job is to try and guess which coral will be eliminated each round. For each one that you get correct, you will get a point. After five rounds of elimination, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the live sale. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted. In the event of a tie, the person that posted their guesses first will be the winner.

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

Here are your choices:

1) PRENUP

prenup.jpg

2) HURACAN CHALICE

Huracan Chalice .jpg

3) INFAMY

Infamy.jpg

4) DEADHEAD CHALICE

Deadhead.jpg

5) ACROLANDIA

Acrolandia.jpg

6) WIDOW MAKER

widow maker.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back