Cali Kid Summer Sizzler After Sale Going on NOW! 20% OFF Remaining Coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last day to get your shipping module at the low low price of $19.99!!
get ready shipping GIF

Summer_21_Sizzle__179.jpg

Summer_21_Sizzle__199.jpg

Summer_21_Sizzle__213.jpg

Summer_21_Sizzle__174.jpg

Summer_21_Sizzle__331.jpg

bugzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks - I have personally been to the Whittier store multiple times. Not only are they a great group of dudes but the selection is about as unbelievable as you can imagine. Fire doesn’t exactly convey it, living art might be a better Description.

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Folks - I have personally been to the Whittier store multiple times. Not only are they a great group of dudes but the selection is about as unbelievable as you can imagine. Fire doesn’t exactly convey it, living art might be a better Description.
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We appreciate you! Hope you enjoy this live sale :)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
banner.jpg

As some of you know, my name is Cody! I will be running the games for this Live Sale, but first, I have some house rules:

1)
To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale

2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.

3) Gift cards and free shipping will valid for this sale!

4) In the event of a dispute, I (CodyBot) will have the final say in the verdict.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's get back to games!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
BEER ISLAND

Summer is coming to an end, I'm relaxing on the beach, but I can't seem to figure out which beer I should choose. I need y'alls help! For this game, y'all help me figure this out! Pick which beer will be selected by the wheel. The people that guess correctly will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The results will be posted at the start of the sale, then no more guesses. New accounts with no meaningful history content will not be counted.

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
BEER ISLAND

Summer is coming to an end, I'm relaxing on the beach, but I can't seem to figure out which beer I should choose. I need y'alls help! For this game, y'all help me figure this out! Pick which beer will be selected by the wheel. The people that guess correctly will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The results will be posted at the start of the sale, then no more guesses. New accounts with no meaningful history content will not be counted.

Coors Light

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
BEER ISLAND

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guiness!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back