California Cade 1500 peninsula build

Longatto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ouch! hope everything will works out. I'm been looking at buying livestock only from online vendors that have quarantined, pretreated their fish just for this reason. and make sure they're eating. Your experience is pushing me further that way. pricey, but sounds like it's probably worth it.

OP
OP
salty_noob

salty_noob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ouch! hope everything will works out. I'm been looking at buying livestock only from online vendors that have quarantined, pretreated their fish just for this reason. and make sure they're eating. Your experience is pushing me further that way. pricey, but sounds like it's probably worth it.
Ouch indeed, and I am not sure I can see me doing anything but QT on any incoming fish, no matter where they come from. 6 weeks on from the breakout, none of the fish I left in the tank (foxface, cardinals and a damsel) have been affected and my first new fish has just cleared a month in quarantine and has now been in the tank for a week, showing no signs of any outbreak. Sadly my clowns did not survive the rescue attempt but I have just put a new pair into QT, my plan is to build up again slowly with the QT process effectively pacing the growth of my "shoal".

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back