Calling all Wisco Reefers

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm Jeremiah had fish only tank years ago and just back into it. Tanks been up and running 6 weeks, 75gallon. Live in Evansville and am a trim installer. Going to try and go with a mixed tank. But the true boss of the tank is going to be my 5 year old daughter on what she wants with in limits. Would love to join the club
Hello Jeremiah, your not too far from me at all. I live in the beloit/Janesville area! Feel free to message me if you want to join the club!

bluey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. From the green bay area. Been in and out of the hobby for a while, but the wife and I decided to pick it up again after we lost our dog. Happy to know there's others from the Wisconsin area around. Thanks

cwerner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. From the green bay area. Been in and out of the hobby for a while, but the wife and I decided to pick it up again after we lost our dog. Happy to know there's others from the Wisconsin area around. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your dog. Welcome back to the hobby though.

OP
OP
Weasel1960

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Sorry to hear about your dog. It’s always tough losing something you love. Im originally from Manitowoc, graduated from NWTI. ask Zach @Z&KFarmsWI about joining the 608s.

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Downfall

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I’m thankful to have found this active reef club based here in WI.

I’m located near Appleton and just took delivery of a new Red Sea reefer xl 300 last week. Hoping to have water in it by 8/1 and fish by 9/1. I’ve been in the hobby since 2005 and this will be my third build. According to R2R I’m still a new member, and I like that because there’s always so much to learn in this hobby. Part of what makes it so fun.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks!

I’m located near Appleton and just took delivery of a new Red Sea reefer xl 300 last week. Hoping to have water in it by 8/1 and fish by 9/1. I’ve been in the hobby since 2005 and this will be my third build. According to R2R I’m still a new member, and I like that because there’s always so much to learn in this hobby. Part of what makes it so fun.
Awesome! Don’t forget to start a build thread. That way we can all follow along

OP
OP
Weasel1960

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

Welcome to the club

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back