Calling all AI app Experts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I’m running the AI Signature Saxby program. What I want to do is add moonlight at 7.50pm at 50% and have it slowly reduce throughout evening from 7.50pm to 11pm. Is that something I can do, and if so, how? TIA :)

4B384E26-16E0-4D3A-B9F3-A8072CED1D81.png

neoender25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just did this the other day. Click edit while your 7:50 time slot is selected. Adjust the moonlight channel to your desired value, then hit the check mark to the left of the diagram at the top.

If your last time slot currently on there is 11, then you should be done, other wise add a new one at 11 where all channels go to zero, and on what is currently your last time slot put in an intermediate value for moonlight so it comes down smoothly.

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just did this the other day. Click edit while your 7:50 time slot is selected. Adjust the moonlight channel to your desired value, then hit the check mark to the left of the diagram at the top.

If your last time slot currently on there is 11, then you should be done, other wise add a new one at 11 where all channels go to zero, and on what is currently your last time slot put in an intermediate value for moonlight so it comes down smoothly.

Any chance you can send me a screen shot video or you doing it? It's not working for me. I'll edit one point and make moonlight 50% and then it adds moonlight to points prior and won't let me add another one after. Any videos online that show this? Sorry! The app isn't very intuitive.

neoender25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you can send me a screen shot video or you doing it? It's not working for me. I'll edit one point and make moonlight 50% and then it adds moonlight to points prior and won't let me add another one after. Any videos online that show this? Sorry! The app isn't very intuitive.

Sorry I am not good at making videos. What I did to correct this is on the step right before setting moonlight to peak, I had to adjust that moonlight to zero again which made a quick ramp up.

As far as adding new steps if you touch anywhere on the time axis that isn't a step currently, where it says "edit" will now now be a plus sign, allowing you to add a new step. You can slide your finger along the axis to pick intervals every 10 minutes.

Screenshot_20200317-191919_myAI.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back