calling Azurel...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is your frag.. :lol:

sorry, just enjoyed taking a pic of this frag... I think it was a decent shot... these shots are for you buddy... :)

HispadaMonti.jpg

w/ flash...
HispadaMontiFl.jpg

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awsome......Great shots there Marvin, getting good with the camera.....You guy's and your SPS......I don't have the resources to take on an another addiction...LOL Thanks for the teaser shots....

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what sps is that?

I think it's called Hispada monti.. dunno much about SPS... but my favorite is the Superman monti.. I'm yet to get a good shot of mine... it turned really blue under the new lighting... :)

I'm thinking of getting the Rainbow and Sunset monti in the future... the Superman has done quite well for me... I dunno if the Rainbow or Sunset are any different...

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin,

Your photography skills have really improved! The "with flash" photo is a great angle for that coral. Focused in the middle, but clear enough near and far to get an idea of what the coral looks like. But the one thing that makes it the better photo is that it seems much easier on the eye to see something horizontal versus vertical, or at an angle.

Very nice!

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin,

Your photography skills have really improved! The "with flash" photo is a great angle for that coral. Focused in the middle, but clear enough near and far to get an idea of what the coral looks like. But the one thing that makes it the better photo is that it seems much easier on the eye to see something horizontal versus vertical, or at an angle.

Very nice!

cool.. thanks for the feedback... :)

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well once I get my sunset and it grows out I will get you a frag Marvin....Unless you can't wait that long, I know I get anxious when I want something....Should be next week or so I get my Sunset monti.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice shot Marv.... when you want some sps I might have some frags whenb you get back from PI...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well once I get my sunset and it grows out I will get you a frag Marvin....Unless you can't wait that long, I know I get anxious when I want something....Should be next week or so I get my Sunset monti.
cool.. I'll keep you posted if I ever get one... :)
Those are some really good pics Marv. What setting do you usually use?
point and shoot on auto mode using super macro feature on the Minolta DiMAGE Z6...
Nice shot Marv.... when you want some sps I might have some frags whenb you get back from PI...
cool.. Thanks Steve....

Back