Calling for Reefers in the Salt Lake City , Utah Area

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am moving at the end of July 2022 due to a job promotion. I still don't have the housing 100% ironed out but it does look like I will end up in either West Jordan or Sandy area. I have a reefer 750 xxl that I plan on moving with me. I am hoping to find some local reefers who could help me unload it once I get there. I can provide dinner and drinks (monetary compensation if I have to), or a promise for some future frags when they eventually grow out.

My plan is to leave all of my fish here in Idaho in a temporary 40 gallon breeder at my brother's house, setup my 750 xxl at the new place, and then drive back to Idaho a week later to pickup my fish. I really don't have coral yet other than a few tester pieces. The tank has only been setup since December 24. The promotion was sudden and I had zero intentions of relocating.

Anyhow, just gauging if I could find some help. I don't have any family in the area.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based upon the traffic on this thread you may be setting up the only reef tank in Utah? Good luck, Pioneer!

I'm in San Diego so maybe I could drive out to Salt Lake? I've always wanted to collect some of that lake water and dilute it and see if it's any good for water changes?

That aside, Good Luck with the long distance tank move and relocation. :)

Back