• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Camaro Shows High End zoas and some Sticks wysiwyg and cut to order OCTOBER BUY 4 frags get a 5th frag free of equal or less value your choice!

Item Price
$30-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You never replied to my PM
Sorry brother I must have missed you I get a ton of PMs daily I’m everyone’s go to guy for high end sticks and high end zoas even a lot of big name vendors come to me. I just replied to yours and I’ll throw in an extra freebie!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my order today and couldn’t be happier. Packaging was great! If you’re on the fence about ordering, I highly recommend pulling the trigger. Thanks again Chayse!
Thanks again for the order Jake! I hope those gems do well for you especially the GodBeast!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone who places an order tonight I’ll throw in a frag of Reef Raft Man in a yellow hat or BSA Kamikazi kush or Frozen Mohicans your choice!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trusted seller. Beautiful healthy corals. Buy with confidence, I did before, I am now and will in the future.

Excellent communication and professional shipping from Chayse with our transaction. I bought with confidence after reading so much positive feedback, I hope the next buyer does as well.

p.s. the freebies that were thrown in was just an added bonus to the already well priced corals.

chayse = good people.
shop with confidence…

Chayse corals colors are vibrant as ever. His packaging is second to none. I was beyond pleased with my purchase. Dont hesitate to buy from him. He is a top notch trusted seller.

Can’t tell ya how many times I come back to buy from this guy!! Amazing seller! Amazing packaging! Amazing prices!! Wanna talk about a nice collection? This guy literally has the best high end collection I’ve seen around! Not to mention how healthy his zoas are! 10/10 would recommend buying from him with confidence!

great seller, great communication, buy with confidence!

Got my order today and couldn’t be happier. Packaging was great! If you’re on the fence about ordering, I highly recommend pulling the trigger. Thanks again Chayse!
Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m running a great deal for the month of October! Buy 4 frags get a 5th free your choice of equal or less value!

Back