Can’t find Aquaforest Reef Salt online?

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using Aquaforest Reef Salt for 3+ years in my tank. But I can’t find it in stock anywhere anymore.

Is it discontinued? Am I screwed? What do I change to?

I hate changing salt mixes, especially in a stable tank.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using Aquaforest Reef Salt for 3+ years in my tank. But I can’t find it in stock anywhere anymore.

Is it discontinued? Am I screwed? What do I change to?

I hate changing salt mixes, especially in a stable tank.
Fragtastic Reef: reef-salt-22kg-bucket-aquaforest

Says in stock... hopefully they can get you some. I used AF Reef salt for years but then it became shard to find sometimes I switched.

Its a Coral Vue product brand and they have a dealer locator on their site you may could use to find a LFS near you that could order it direct from them for you also.

Good Luck!

OP
OP
kinetic

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragtastic Reef: reef-salt-22kg-bucket-aquaforest

Says in stock... hopefully they can get you some. I used AF Reef salt for years but then it became shard to find sometimes I switched.

Its a Coral Vue product brand and they have a dealer locator on their site you may could use to find a LFS near you that could order it direct from them for you also.

Good Luck!

for the life of me, I can't figure out how to add it to the shopping cart =( Is the button to add missing?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for the life of me, I can't figure out how to add it to the shopping cart =( Is the button to add missing?
I saw that too, kind of weird. Maybe you have to set up an account first? I hadn’t thought about AF Reef Salt in some time and thought if I could get a couple of boxes to have some inventory that could carry me thru a month or so if sellers didn’t have any when I needed to order a replacement....

When you figure it out please let me know in case they don’t answer my email.

OP
OP
kinetic

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up just getting LiveAquaria salt! I use Petco quite a bit for my dog's stuff, so always have a lot of rewards there, and they sell LiveAquaria's salt. The parameters are pretty much what I keep my tank at, so I think this works well. I also like that it mixes in clean.

It's also $20/off if I do a subscription. Problem is, getting the 55lbs bucket, that will last me 1.5 years in my tiny tank.

Back