Can anyone confirm what this is

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t forget the apex modules. You can’t expect her to take care of your fish when you’re not home! It’s gross.

I’m stuck at home, bro. Where am I gonna travel to? Furthest I go is the freaking daycare center and Costco.

Yeah, my LFS is closer than my kids daycare. Life goals!

I used to travel for conferences 3-4 times a year, week at a time. But left that rat race behind. She’s up in Boston until Saturday, then in Paris again March 9-18th. How do you think I can sneak this **** into the house without her noticing, lol?

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey quick Q. I picked up a black sailfin blenny (fuscus blenny) since I’m resetting the QT somewhat. Any harm in doing 3 GC treatments? (3 for the PTs / Idol and 2 for the blenny). They’d be in the same QT with the tangs and idol already getting one treatment.

Picked up a power head today and got Copper to 1.10. Will raise it over the next two days. Water change tomorrow followed by 2nd GC treatment for tangs/idol and it would be first treatment for blenny.
No problem, I would recommend a 25% WC between dose 1-2 and a 25% WC between dose 2-3.

5-7 days between each dose.

Back