• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Can anyone here 3D print a chamber 1 media basket for the Fluval Evo 13.5?

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the media basket for chamber 1 on Amazon but I am not too impressed with it based on the reviews due to not having a perfit fit, too tall, etc...

So I am now looking for someone with 3D printing skill that was able to print out a better media basket for the chamber 1 for the Evo 13.5.

Please post here or PM me your creation and how much it would cost to make one. Thank you.

rpl782002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw TrevN64 had made a basket. Maybe worth reaching out to them about making you one? It wasn't 3d Printed, but was acrylic. Unless you could provide exact measurements with mm's, it would be hard to get you a good fitting basket without having a 13.5 to R&D with.
If you come up with the dimensions (by buying a digital caliper for 10bucks off amazon) let me know and I could help printing something up.

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a chamber one that I printed for my evo 13.5 and have been using it for the past 2months. I just dont have enough filament left to print out one for you. I can send you the file if you want. it fits in super tight and stays in place by friction

Attachments

• basket.JPG
    basket.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 222
OP
OP
C

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a chamber one that I printed for my evo 13.5 and have been using it for the past 2months. I just dont have enough filament left to print out one for you. I can send you the file if you want. it fits in super tight and stays in place by friction
Hello. That looks like a great 3D print. Can you please send me the file? My email is [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Oh, what type of filament do you use to be reef safe?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back