0   0   0
E4EEB8A0-2DFC-460B-B454-577C897244F6.jpeg

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berghia nudibranch, this one can take over the aiptasia for sure, as it's one of the predator of it, I was think about the aiptasia tentacles as you @Saltyreef.
Don't kill it, I'm looking for one, but can't find here in UK

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you from UK, as you are from Burlington I know it only from UK, and if you have more of this nudibranch, will be more than happy to pay for and the postage and all, as I really need 1-2 for friend of mine infested, many aiptasia he have and can get them off completely.

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you from UK, as you are from Burlington I know it only from UK, and if you have more of this nudibranch, will be more than happy to pay for and the postage and all, as I really need 1-2 for friend of mine infested, many aiptasia he have and can get them off completely.

SHNICI if you have face book take a look one the group U.K.Reefer and do a search on the Aiptasia nudibranch and it should fetch up a UK breeder of them Jon Silwood I have done search and put a screen shot of his post below and if I can help further please contact me.
Screenshot_20201105-070258.png
[

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHNICI if you have face book take a look one the group U.K.Reefer and do a search on the Aiptasia nudibranch and it should fetch up a UK breeder of them Jon Silwood I have done search and put a screen shot of his post below and if I can help further please contact me.
Screenshot_20201105-070258.png
[
Thank you very much Pal, I love it, and I'll get it now!
Thank you. I was looking to get some, mainly because of friend of mine need and tha will be like a present for him ;)
I'll use them too as well because of that I'm growing 5-6 aiptasias in my DT, I'll love to have this lovely nudis in my DT crawling around xD

P.S. I join the FB group and now I'm waiting for approval, and I found and invite for friend "Jon Silwood"and write him with question about the Berghia nudis :)
Thank you again !

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back