Can Fluconazole cause Dinos

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall, it's been a while. I have some bryopsis on a lone rock, it's growing out of control. Was able to get my hands on Blue Life Flux Rx...live in Canada so hard to get meds n stuff. Before I start, from my research Fluconazole won't bottom my nutrients versus a product like Vibrant, but just wanna make sure before I dose. Can Fluc cause Dinos?

I dosed this a few months back, and it came back. I always under dose something foreign first, this time ill hit it hard and maybe even longer than the 2 week mark.

Thanks in advance !

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not directly. It can kill algae that competes for space and resources that dinos also use.

You can use API AlgaeFix which is Vibrat without the organic carbon if you want the same algae killing ingredient without the other stuff. Can you get AlgaeFix in Canada?

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not directly. It can kill algae that competes for space and resources that dinos also use.

You can use API AlgaeFix which is Vibrat without the organic carbon if you want the same algae killing ingredient without the other stuff. Can you get AlgaeFix in Canada?

API Algaefix doesn't have the bacteria that vibrant has

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back