Can i add a CUC?

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i want something soft and hardy, do u recommend zoas? Or what
Alot of soft corals can handle some abuse. I would just look up what you like and have a plan for where it will go. Something like zoas or plays can spread. But they are easy. I've learned to make sure it's something you can live with because with luck you'll have them for a long time

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i want something soft and hardy, do u recommend zoas? Or what

Zoas are a good first coral, they are cheap and colourful but can be hit and miss, some more tricky than others to keep, the cheaper ones tend to be easier to keep whilst not being any see attractive, you can pick up a frag for $10, if it is happy in the tank, then you can go from there.

Wyvern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of metallic blue legged crabs, they are very well behaved. I do target feed them tho.
Funny to see them all eating together, the crabs, snails and cleaner shrimp all around the same piece of food.
I have been feeding the tank at night, plenty of food to eat, but they make a B-line right to my Birdsnest and Citrus twist monti, even saw one ON TOP of my Digi eating it.

It's the same two, I have about 10 in the tank.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neon green toadstool leather was the first frag I put in from an order from IPSF. Love the color and the movement. I picked a stylo, goni, and acan from the lfs a day later. Acan and stylo are looking great. The goni has been a bit tricky with it opening and closing up, but it seems like gonis have been challenging for some people.

OP
OP
Cole2h2

Cole2h2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about the levels in my tank?

Attachments

• B427E6EB-0FB7-4BAD-90B2-56CF3D2F5A73.jpeg