Can I but this Kessil part anywhere?

Steph1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I bought a Kessil 160second hand and bought a new premium bracket. When I tried to put it together I found I was missing the bracket that supposed to come with kessil 160 light. The new lamp bracket has a connecting bracket for another model so is useless to me. Bottom line I am missing a bracket so I cant put my lamp together. I have attached an image of the part I need. Are these available to buy as a part? I am in Australia.

Cheers

Bracket.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hopefully the team from @Kessil ([email protected]) will be able to help. Other possibilities may be to find a donor light that no longer works or DIY the part. Good luck!

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys I bought a Kessil 160second hand and bought a new premium bracket. When I tried to put it together I found I was missing the bracket that supposed to come with kessil 160 light. The new lamp bracket has a connecting bracket for another model so is useless to me. Bottom line I am missing a bracket so I cant put my lamp together. I have attached an image of the part I need. Are these available to buy as a part? I am in Australia.

Cheers

Bracket.jpg
Just shoot them an email and I'm sure they'll be able to help you. Things are a little slow because of the pandemic, but they'll respond.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cheers

Bracket.jpg

Shoot us an email - [email protected]. We'll get you taken care of!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back