Can I control a couple of spectapure litermeter G7's with an ApexEL controller for AWC?

dangros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers, I recently had two DoS units fry in a storm. They were used for AWC and ATO container refill from basement to 1st floor. Would love to use Litermeter pumps due to their reputation for reliability and quietness. They would need to each pump about 7000ml of water over 24 hours. Can litermeter pumps be controlled with an Apex? A simple On and Off scheme would be fine if they are significantly quieter than the DoS but I havent heard them in person so not sure.

Last edited:

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

OP
OP
dangros

dangros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried contacting Spectrapure support and asking them directly?
Yup. They said to post in the controller forum.
200.gif

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the liter meter pumps and LM3 controllers for AWC and 2 part and kalk stirrer feed. I have an Apex but don’t use it for this purpose. The pumps (I have gen 6) are not silent but pretty quiet and very reliable.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yes, you can

You have to time it to figure out how long each should run and chances are your new SW going in might need more/less time than the wastewater....but with using apex it will change more water via apex than it does via LMIII/IV controller because it doesn't pause.

However, with LM3 or LM4 controller it's easier because you can calibrate each pump and then set the total amount you want to change per day and it does the rest broken into 150 segments throughout the day.

Back