Can i have my mp40qds take turns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a function on EcoSmart live that allows me to program my 2 MP40 to take turns operating using ecosmart live. I am not talking about master and slave functionality. I want to run the one on the wet side of my take for an hour with the right side off. Then I want the opposite the next hour, meaning, I want to run just the one on the right side.

Ps I am not talking about sync or anti sync. I want to only run 1 at a time. Basically I want all the flow to oscillate say every hour first from right side the n the next hour from the left side etc ....can ecosmart live get this done for me, is there an oscillate function?

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have my original unit programmed by time and now that I have added a second unit I would like to copy all of the programming of the first one and then somehow/somewhere choose or click an potential oscillate button and a time button and it will switch between the two based on that time choice say every hour or whatever i choose.

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's possible to select oscillate somewhere pls advise?

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful about turning one off while the other is running. A fish could swim in while it’s off and when it comes back on you’ll have a big mess.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back