Can I use a dosing pump for dosing of Amin and Organic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

v1ken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
would like to check whether Amin and organic is dosable with a dosing pump? can't seem to find anywhere on whether organic need to be kept in fridge.

Thanks in advance!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I not very familiar with the product and have never used it so my answer is just what I’ve seen on another thread. There was another thread about Amino Organic where someone asked if it had to be refrigerated and Hans-Werner stated that all Tropic Marin products are stable at room temperatures.

Its posts 19 and 20 that I’m talking about.

OP
OP
V

v1ken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I not very familiar with the product and have never used it so my answer is just what I’ve seen on another thread. There was another thread about Amino Organic where someone asked if it had to be refrigerated and Hans-Werner stated that all Tropic Marin products are stable at room temperatures.

Hi bro. appreciate it for your answering! guess i'll give it a try to dose it with a doser.

OP
OP
V

v1ken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

just realised the post is regarding tropic marin and not fauna marin lol. i read from one of the post that the FM Amin can be kept in room temperature but cannot find any information on organic, have to assume it's also safe in room temperature.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just realised the post is regarding tropic marin and not fauna marin lol. i read from one of the post that the FM Amin can be kept in room temperature but cannot find any information on organic, have to assume it's also safe in room temperature.
Sorry I didn’t even notice that. I haven’t even heard of FM Amin, but I found this post from FM that says FM Amin doesn’t have to be refrigerated either, but this is probably the same one you said you found. I’m not even sure what FM Organic even is.

OP
OP
V

v1ken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I didn’t even notice that. I haven’t even heard of FM Amin, but I found this post from FM that says FM Amin doesn’t have to be refrigerated either, but this is probably the same one you said you found. I’m not even sure what FM Organic even is.

Thanks for helping bro! i'll just give em a try by dosing them what the heck doser.

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for helping bro! i'll just give em a try by dosing them what the heck doser.
I dose both FM Amino and FM Organic with doser, no issue “yet”. Do not mix the two I inquired and the answer was NO.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back