Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I grow two lepto on the same rock without them going to war with each other? I have a mr. Freeze and I’m looking to pair it with something.

CB8F3DD1-1291-4506-8F44-68654371AFEC.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I grow two lepto on the same rock without them going to war with each other? I have a mr. Freeze and I’m looking to pair it with something.

CB8F3DD1-1291-4506-8F44-68654371AFEC.jpeg
Yes, you can grow multiple leptos next to eachother - the one I recommend is the Jack O lantern lepto if you can find one. They have completely different colours to the cool colours of Mr Freeze leptos.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always hated encrustining corals but picked up some to cheap to miss out on. I have several jack o lantern and one is huge. There is an auction I am doing with a bizzaro! should I seperate the jacks with bizarro in between?

I have sort of a wierd set up in my tank. I have a lot of different shaped tongas on the back of Walls with a bridge separating them. Therefore they have to grow vertically. I have yet to figure out what to put on the besides zoas But dont want all zoas.. I am going to dowload apic of tank and add. I would appreciate any advice!

I also picked up some favia both encrusting and not. so might put them on one tonga! But iknow they have a fiece sting so have to make sure they dont get to close!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back