Can snails bring bristleworms to tank?

Amandajb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting ready to move my fish, coral and possibly snails to my new tank (not really new, but worm free). At first, I was only going to move my fish, but I’m very fond of my Nassarus snails, have not seen kind I have since I bought well over year ago. Thing is... I have TONS or at least a few large bristleworms. I know they are good and long run inedible, but I do not like them, trying to avoid.

Question is, if I move to other tank after acclimation - good blast off with baster- could eggs, babies still be in shells? Really could use some advice here... So desperate to only have one tank again and not surrender to lfs

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting ready to move my fish, coral and possibly snails to my new tank (not really new, but worm free). At first, I was only going to move my fish, but I’m very fond of my Nassarus snails, have not seen kind I have since I bought well over year ago. Thing is... I have TONS or at least a few large bristleworms. I know they are good and long run inedible, but I do not like them, trying to avoid.

Question is, if I move to other tank after acclimation - good blast off with baster- could eggs, babies still be in shells? Really could use some advice here... So desperate to only have one tank again and not surrender to lfs
probably "not" worms...eggs..well, they'd have to get there somewhere. I'd say your fine...but I dont know for sure...

OP
OP
A

Amandajb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably "not" worms...eggs..well, they'd have to get there somewhere. I'd say your fine...but I dont know for sure...
Fingers crossed. In midst of the change, couldn’t leave them behind. thank you for your reply...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back