Can someone please help me with my hammer coral!!!

OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Why not feed both? Alternate morning evening or each day? I feed 3 different foods and rotate between them all.
Usually they only want to eat once a day. At night they won’t eat if I try to feed them should I feed less? I usually feed slowly with a small syringe. I feed little by little to make sure none gets left behind to rot In the tank. I feed until they stop eating and if there’s any left behind I suck the scraps up in a turkey Baster so nothing rots in the tank

https://www.omegasea.net/
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Usually they only want to eat once a day. At night they won’t eat if I try to feed them should I feed less? I usually feed slowly with a small syringe. I feed little by little to make sure none gets left behind to rot In the tank. I feed until they stop eating and if there’s any left behind I suck the scraps up in a turkey Baster so nothing rots in the tank
So feed brine in the morning and pellets at night?

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
I only feed one pellet by one because sometimes they will fall and the fish won’t catch the pellet in time and it will go unfound

OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Should I do like a couple extra pellets for each crab? Do you think a crab can eat 1 pellet?

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Alk at 11 could be do to the salt your using. Salt mixes come with different parameters.

Arthacker87

View Badges
Reaction score
All I want is hammer, torch and frogspawn. Maybe Duncan. And my zoa’s and GSP. That’s all I really want it my tank. Is that really so hard to do?
See how the list went from just hammer torch fragspawn to Duncan's zoa gsp lol well after that then it's well maybe this sweet colored brain or this nice slimmer or this Walt Disney and before you know it mixed reef craziness. Its awesome lol

OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
See how the list went from just hammer torch fragspawn to Duncan's zoa gsp lol well after that then it's well maybe this sweet colored brain or this nice slimmer or this Walt Disney and before you know it mixed reef craziness. Its awesome lol
DEAC286B-D1BB-4464-A689-C531C989EFC5.jpeg

How often do you have to empty your skimmer collection cup?

• Every day

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • 1-2 Days

Votes: 48 7.4%
  • 3-4 Days

Votes: 148 22.7%
  • 5-6 Days

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • A Week

Votes: 247 37.9%
  • More than a week

Votes: 105 16.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!