Can someone please help me with my hammer coral!!!

OP
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not feed both? Alternate morning evening or each day? I feed 3 different foods and rotate between them all.
Usually they only want to eat once a day. At night they won’t eat if I try to feed them should I feed less? I usually feed slowly with a small syringe. I feed little by little to make sure none gets left behind to rot In the tank. I feed until they stop eating and if there’s any left behind I suck the scraps up in a turkey Baster so nothing rots in the tank

OP
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually they only want to eat once a day. At night they won’t eat if I try to feed them should I feed less? I usually feed slowly with a small syringe. I feed little by little to make sure none gets left behind to rot In the tank. I feed until they stop eating and if there’s any left behind I suck the scraps up in a turkey Baster so nothing rots in the tank
So feed brine in the morning and pellets at night?

OP
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that is actually the medicated version that helps keep their gut clean of pests. I feed the normal formula :) ( big jar)

C2B4B15C-AE58-4590-B13D-5B43AA0E744E.jpeg
How many pellets do you feed to each fish?

OP
OP
Natescorals

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only feed one pellet by one because sometimes they will fall and the fish won’t catch the pellet in time and it will go unfound

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alk at 11 could be do to the salt your using. Salt mixes come with different parameters.

inletfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
io has 11dkh supposedly. i use rc and it says 13 but mixes closer to 11 itsself.

i would recommend you wat the brs series 52 weeks of reefing as well as there brs investigates videos

Screenshot_20200208-141116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I want is hammer, torch and frogspawn. Maybe Duncan. And my zoa’s and GSP. That’s all I really want it my tank. Is that really so hard to do?
See how the list went from just hammer torch fragspawn to Duncan's zoa gsp lol well after that then it's well maybe this sweet colored brain or this nice slimmer or this Walt Disney and before you know it mixed reef craziness. Its awesome lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back