Can u buy waterbox tanks without sump and stand

nuke 208

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to get a water box 80 frag but planning to run it with existing system so dont really need sump and stand

N2950H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their FAQ page says no.

However, being a customer of theirs, if something ever happened to my tank (say during a move or something) and they were unable to replace it because they only sell complete setups, I'd be a bit upset. So maybe there is some wiggle room there? I dunno, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

SplishySplashy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their FAQ page says no.

However, being a customer of theirs, if something ever happened to my tank (say during a move or something) and they were unable to replace it because they only sell complete setups, I'd be a bit upset. So maybe there is some wiggle room there? I dunno, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I was able to get a replacement glass tank without the sump, plumbing, and cabinet since my new tank cracked (My fault). I was only billed for the tank but in order for them to process a special request like this, one needs to call and speak to their customer support staff.

OP
OP
nuke 208

nuke 208

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get a replacement glass tank without the sump, plumbing, and cabinet since my new tank cracked (My fault). I was only billed for the tank but in order for them to process a special request like this, one needs to call and speak to their customer support staff.
Yea u saw your thread how much is just the tank

OP
OP
nuke 208

nuke 208

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their FAQ page says no.

Haha I actually tried to get a replacement tank from redsea cause I just want the tank but I dont have a redsea and they wanted cereal numbers nd all that

Back