Can we get R2R tank stickers?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Options are tough because the charge you in bulk for one size. We'll have to agree on one size I'm afraid.

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say a semi large oval then. Like this- Clown Trigger Rectangle Sticker by fishgeeks
I think just the R2R clownfish (I forgot his name, sorry) and REEF2REEF under it would be perfect. Maybe in a smaller font reef2reef.com so people know it is a website. I would pay $5 for that.
Now this, is a cool idea- Buy Custom Cut Sticker Sheets - Sticker Mule You could have some of the clownfish, some R2R, then reef2reef
Or some small stickers, same design for the large oval, just... smaller- Buy Custom Oval Stickers - Free Shipping - Sticker Mule like 2x3
Also, I do like the idea of a contest for the sticker image. People came up with some awesome things for the AlphaCorals/AlphaAquaculture contests. Maybe a poll for the sticker sizes? And an overall poll to see who wants stickers. Because no sense in buying the 50 pack if 200 people want them (plus you can always use overstock at the conventions).
I am just throwing ideas out there, not trying to push anything on ya' Rev.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck for $5 I'd preorder and be happy with any of them :) I like the clown idea. Like the one on the MACNA shirts. I would put one on my truck and car as well, as long as it isn't actually a sticker. If it has adhesive I would pass. I just don't like them :)

Sent from tapatalk

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I would still get one and figure out a way to stick it to something that would stick to glass statically.

Sent from tapatalk

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say a semi large oval then. Like this- Clown Trigger Rectangle Sticker by fishgeeks
I think just the R2R clownfish (I forgot his name, sorry) and REEF2REEF under it would be perfect. Maybe in a smaller font reef2reef.com so people know it is a website. I would pay $5 for that.
Now this, is a cool idea- Buy Custom Cut Sticker Sheets - Sticker Mule You could have some of the clownfish, some R2R, then reef2reef
Or some small stickers, same design for the large oval, just... smaller- Buy Custom Oval Stickers - Free Shipping - Sticker Mule like 2x3
Also, I do like the idea of a contest for the sticker image. People came up with some awesome things for the AlphaCorals/AlphaAquaculture contests. Maybe a poll for the sticker sizes? And an overall poll to see who wants stickers. Because no sense in buying the 50 pack if 200 people want them (plus you can always use overstock at the conventions).
I am just throwing ideas out there, not trying to push anything on ya' Rev.

Not a huge fan of the rectangle stickers but love the sheets, especially if the background can be clear. I love them so much, I'm gonna use them for my company ;) the 500 pack of stickers looks like a great midway point deal, I would sell the sheets at 2.50-5.00 if it was me. Three designs per sheet.....

1. The R2R Clownfish pic that you see on Rev's posts ( big oval )

2. The "Reef2Reef Saltwater Aquarium Community" from the top left of this page minus corals and fish ( long strip )

3. Put it up for a design contest.... I'd try to come up with something ;) Maybe take top 2-4 entries. ( big oval split into however many smaller stickers )

If you take the top four entries from option #3 you could then layout a long flat sticker for #2 on the top or bottom and then have #1 and #3 in boxes above/below them ( right area for #1 left area for #3) and give people a selection, one for the tank, one for the car, one for the CPU or whatever else. I can personally think of 4-5 spots I would put r2r stickers.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been working on this I promise!

OP
OP
MBG75

MBG75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the "R2R" in revs avatar. Not too big. Put it on the corner of the tank. Will show up in FTS. Then people will see it wherever u post a pic or when people come over.

$5 or free to supporting members upon sign up? Maybe I should be a supporting member before I said that. Lol

Last edited:

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make it a transfer / scratch on. Not a sticker. ;)

I got one from In Tank at MACNA and put it on my sump. :)

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though I'm in the UK I want a sticker too! This is my favourite forum!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back