Can/Will Someone

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please tell me how to put pics from my phone to here. I live in Albuquerque on the westside. I'm also interested in joining you folks.

Thank you....Mark

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
please tell me how to put pics from my phone to here. I live in Albuquerque on the westside. I'm also interested in joining you folks.

Thank you....Mark

I'm not sure if you are using an app or a mobile browser on your phone. I have found that it is much easier to navigate and use this site with the mobile browser on my phone or any other mobile device. When you use the browser then just above the space where you type the message there is a row of icons and in between the icon that looks like two links of chain and the one that looks like a video camera is the picture icon that kind of looks like a landscape picture. If you select that option and then follow the prompts then you should be able to upload a picture. Let us know if that still doesn't work and then we can get additional help. Good luck!

OP
OP
Rams54

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01082.JPG
DSC01083.JPG

I'm not sure if you are using an app or a mobile browser on your phone. I have found that it is much easier to navigate and use this site with the mobile browser on my phone or any other mobile device. When you use the browser then just above the space where you type the message there is a row of icons and in between the icon that looks like two links of chain and the one that looks like a video camera is the picture icon that kind of looks like a landscape picture. If you select that option and then follow the prompts then you should be able to upload a picture. Let us know if that still doesn't work and then we can get additional help. Good luck!
DSC01068 (1).JPG

OP
OP
Rams54

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pics a parts of my tank (125G) It's hard to get everything in. Thanks for everyone's help to download some pics. These are from my dig. camera, still have to figure out how to get them from my phone.

OP
OP
Rams54

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yawl asked me for pics of my tank when I figure out how to download from phone to site. I did that and have not heard a belch or bubble from anyone, is my tank that ugly??

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yawl asked me for pics of my tank when I figure out how to download from phone to site. I did that and have not heard a belch or bubble from anyone, is my tank that ugly??

Not at all!! You have some great fish and some very nice corals! The title of the thread might have thrown some people off - if you haven't already this would be great material for a build thread in the "Member's Tanks" section to explain how you got your tank to look this nice, what went right, what went wrong, and any lessons learned along the way. Nice work!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back