Can you create Radion's AB+ spectrum on Maxspect Ethereals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

michaum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#AskBrstv #RandyBrs
Hi Randy awesome video on the (Can you create Radion's AB+ spectrum on AI Hydras?) as usual! is there a way you could do a similar video like a Part 2 for Maxspect Ethereals? I would really love to see how you guys would configure those lights to mimic closely what the Radions AB+ spectrum are. I am trying so hard to find good info on forums and the web but can't seem to find something as detail like BRStv explains. Thanks for the consideration and keep up the good work!

Marcel

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#AskBrstv #RandyBrs
Hi Randy awesome video on the (Can you create Radion's AB+ spectrum on AI Hydras?) as usual! is there a way you could do a similar video like a Part 2 for Maxspect Ethereals? I would really love to see how you guys would configure those lights to mimic closely what the Radions AB+ spectrum are. I am trying so hard to find good info on forums and the web but can't seem to find something as detail like BRStv explains. Thanks for the consideration and keep up the good work!Marcel

Thanks! I've got this on the list of video ideas. :)

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, I had 1 on our 25 lagoon and it looked so nice visually but just could not get things to pop on the lighting side so I switched to the Hydra 26HD.

OP
OP
michaum

michaum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I've got this on the list of video ideas. :)
Sweet thanks Randy can't wait to see that video it would be so awesome if you guys can do one as it's sad that Maxspect or other forums has nothing in details for us trying to set it up the right way. And if you guys do make something that i hope so :) will i get notified or something?

Thanks Randy and BRStv for considering this!

Smprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Randy totally kewl. Question, do we just set this up and let it run for 8 or so hours? Ramp up? I'm not even sure what I am asking...I currently run some random ramp up intensity but would like something better focused.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back